Lt. Commander
Is it me or did the last patch make things a wee bit harder?
Now I'm actually getting a run for my money on ground missions.
I'd really like to see some bloody patch notes once in awhile even if it's just a tiny patch.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 08:00 AM
Nope seems the same to me. Things get harder as you progress fyi :p
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 08:00 AM
hmmm not too sure, that's the number one thing that gets to me in this game.... I just destroy the NPCs. They have no chance at all. I liked in the beta, they had it at a midway point but then they changed it to completely easy.

I hope if they did do something they cont to make it harder.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 08:02 AM
Yea I'm at Lt. Cmd 6 now, and some of the end guys in the away missions just man-handled me.

Maybe it's just finally getting harder.

Nonetheless, patch notes would be nice
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2010, 08:10 AM
I dont hink we will ever ge tpatch notes, considering everytime i log i patch im going to assume theyd be really REALLY long
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 08:30 AM
No, the game did not get harder. The difficulty is still beyond laughably easy. I enjoy hearing the phaser noises and reading the episode text, but quite honestly if you're actually having difficulty with the game's enemies as it stands right now (beyond some VERY limited scenarios, like taking on a massive number at once or hitting slightly less massive numbers that have things like Viral Matrix spamming on your for 20 or 30 seconds in a row) then you're simply doing it wrong.

Like I said, I enjoy the game and am having fun at my own pace, but this is not a difficult game. I can only hope that the 'raidisodes' are ramped up in difficulty, and that the future admiral content is also correspondingly challenging (and kindly don't use the tired old excuse of "it gets harder as the game goes on". Yes, it gets marginally more difficult, due to things like Viral Matrix spam if you're fighting more than a couple warbirds at once, but that's about the end of the challenge thus far).