Lt. Commander
time to wake the webmaster up guys.

why does the retail page still show pre-order bonuses at each retailer, but no disclaimer that those bonuses were for pre-purchases.

or has this changed and now the pre-order bonuses go to anyone who buys?
if you folks are so worried about legal action that you will police names, but you wont take down offers that a week after launch amount to bait and switch theres a serious problem in organization there

what was that I said about priorities and getting your own house in order first?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Amazon does not list the borg BO anymore. So I guess it's fine:

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Trek-Onli...5474085&sr=8-1

But yes, Cryptic should update the page, but they'll probably do it with the promised big update to the ships of the line page!!!

Bazinga...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 08:54 AM
Sounds like sour grapes because someone had to change their name. In additon, is there anyone who bough a game in the last ten years who doesn't understand what pre-order means?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 08:56 AM
Anything from retailers is "while supplies last" anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2010, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bstiff
Sounds like sour grapes because someone had to change their name. In additon, is there anyone who bough a game in the last ten years who doesn't understand what pre-order means?
I have to agree. the "PRE-" part says it all.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swag-nyc View Post
time to wake the webmaster up guys.

why does the retail page still show pre-order bonuses at each retailer, but no disclaimer that those bonuses were for pre-purchases.

or has this changed and now the pre-order bonuses go to anyone who buys?
if you folks are so worried about legal action that you will police names, but you wont take down offers that a week after launch amount to bait and switch theres a serious problem in organization there

what was that I said about priorities and getting your own house in order first?
I don't see the problem, pre-order and pre-purchase are synonyms in this context. But I'm sure they'll get around to taking down the page sooner or later.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-06-2010, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bstiff
do you have a problem with reading comprehension or are you just responding to yesterdays thread?

look at the retail page, do you see the words PRE-ORDER ANYWHERE on that page?
yet all the bonus items are still being advertised as available from the respective retailers with no mention that they are no longer available or that they were for pre-orders

couple that with the fact that walmart apparently has some sort of special arrangement that lets them offer a general bonus for anyone who buys, you can see how it may be misleading to people trying to purchase the game.

go back under your bridge, the big people are talking now