Lt. Commander
# 1 Sol System
02-06-2010, 05:35 AM
Anyone else always have dificulty with the sol system loading. I have been waiting for it to load for near 2 hours now. I have restarted the game several times but still no luck
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 05:36 AM
You are stuck. File a GM petition.
Lt. Commander
My game won't load at all as long as I am at sol, sirris and alpha systems. Get this I put my game on at 9 in the morning, left it on until I went to work, which is at 11 at night and the damm game still did not load. Oh! by the way putting tickets in will not work in this game. It is due to the fact that there is no gm, dev's or support that will help you. They always blame it on the customers computer, but, when you got the high end computer, what will be there next thing to say. I can honestly say this is on them, not me.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 08:20 AM
I'm having the same problem. I even deleted my fiirst character, created a second one, went through the entire tutorial again, and as soon as I have to warp to the Sol system once the tutorial is over, I get stuck at the loading screen. Since getting this game on Tuesday and blowing $50 on it, all I've been able to do is play the tutorial twice. Awesome. Thanks Cryptic. Don't bother calling tech support, you'll be on the phone indefinitely as well. Nobody ever answers.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2010, 08:56 AM
eventually loaded sol after about 4 hours. played for a bit then went to memory alpha and having the same problem. I really like this game and am willling to tough it out but this is the weekend you know and have only played for about 2 and a half hours today