Lt. Commander
# 41
02-06-2010, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldfusion View Post
Is it possible to start a class action law suit?

Maybe if just once gamers stood up for themselves as a whole we could make an example out of one company and scare the rest into only releasing completed products like console games.
I know a few jewish lawyers if thats what you want. I can offer John Rosenblack or Jerry Weinstein
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-06-2010, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
Hey you know what...isnt chocolate cake great?
Needs more blood.
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone_Flavored_Gum
Needs more blood.
hmmm blood cake...sounds abit.....tasty
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Quote:
hmmm blood cake...sounds abit.....tasty
Sounds Klingon....

But anyway for the OP.

This is what I see: I see someone who was in Beta, and knew the issues with the game right up to the week before launch. I see someone who was likely in he Headstart weekend, and saw the issues they were having right up until the day before launch. I see someone who, knowing the issues they were having, and feeling the game needed a couple more months before it was ready for public consumption in his opinion (and it is purely your opinion, I'm quite happy with the state of the game so far), could have and should have gone and canceled his pre-order and waited a few more months before paying for the game, rather than keeping his pre-order, and then whining when it was doing exactly what he knew it was doing before he paid for it.

But I dunno, that's just what I see...
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-06-2010, 04:20 PM
XII. Force Majeure

Cryptic Studios shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of Cryptic Studios, including without limitation any failure to perform hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond Cryptic Studios' control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-06-2010, 04:20 PM
So back onto the yummy blood cake...I could go for some, anyone else
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-06-2010, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feor View Post
Sounds Klingon....

But anyway for the OP.

This is what I see: I see someone who was in Beta, and knew the issues with the game right up to the week before launch. I see someone who was likely in he Headstart weekend, and saw the issues they were having right up until the day before launch. I see someone who, knowing the issues they were having, and feeling the game needed a couple more months before it was ready for public consumption in his opinion (and it is purely your opinion, I'm quite happy with the state of the game so far), could have and should have gone and canceled his pre-order and waited a few more months before paying for the game, rather than keeping his pre-order, and then whining when it was doing exactly what he knew it was doing before he paid for it.

But I dunno, that's just what I see...
Ty for stating the obvious, anything else there Einstein
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-06-2010, 04:23 PM
Get out of your bloody basement, tell your mom you will be back later, and go to a real attorney. Most will give you a free consult to tell you there is absolutely no way in hell they are taking a case to court because you are an idiot. Congratz on your new fail. Way to go.
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-06-2010, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Ty for stating the obvious, anything else there Einstein
E=MC^2?

Lt. Commander
# 50
02-06-2010, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feor View Post