Lt. Commander
# 51
02-06-2010, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
So back onto the yummy blood cake...I could go for some, anyone else
Blood cake is delicious. With BRAINS!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-06-2010, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balti View Post
Blood cake is delicious. With BRAINS!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
I know right, but you know....this is a big dilema for me atm, should we eat it with our hands...or use utencils????
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-06-2010, 03:26 PM
can someone find the EULA for the game, i only find the one for the website...
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-06-2010, 03:26 PM
The american way. If you dont like something. Sue.
Redicilous. Is that all you do in the US?
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
I know right, but you know....this is a big dilema for me atm, should we eat it with our hands...or use utencils????
Use a straw!
Lt. Commander
# 56
02-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktaria
Use a straw!
Ohh now thats what I'm talken about. A straw ohh that would so work, well done /hi5
Lt. Commander
# 57
02-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiozo View Post
The american way. If you dont like something. Sue.
Redicilous. Is that all you do in the US?
Thanks for lumping all usa people in the same category... I'm sure you'd love it if we all did it to you too.

Lt. Commander
# 58
02-06-2010, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldfusion View Post
Is it possible to start a class action law suit?

Maybe if just once gamers stood up for themselves as a whole we could make an example out of one company and scare the rest into only releasing completed products like console games.
Every mmorpg release there is some group of people who believe they can start a "law suit"... and everytime its utterly stupid. Get over it.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirian
Did you know: More Americans are overweight than pay Income Tax. According to recent statistics, 68% are above the average healthy weight, but only around 50% pay Income Tax.
Did you know that according to the body mass index the government uses to determine who is at an unhealthy weight, thinks Drew Brees at 6 feet and 210#'s is not at a healthy weight?. Here is the system they use so according to them are you fat probably. govt http://www.mypyramid.gov/mypyramid/index.aspx.

In all honesty what does this have to do with waiting to play the game with right now queue of 709 other people. To anyone who would defend cryptic by saying this is launch week they have known about these issues since beta. Plus they have several games now under their belt. I was at the Lotro launch never waited in a queue never had a day where the server crashed 4 times. We need to hold them accountable, just like they will hold you accountable if you break a rule in one of their games. I am surprised at the repeated post saying how shocked they are about the response to the game. I am not sure what that even means. Maybe they thought it was a flop so why make it?
Lt. Commander
# 60
02-06-2010, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balti View Post
LMAO! When I read that I looked at your avatar and all I saw was Kirk saying that with that look on his face!. lol
Closed Thread