Lt. Commander
# 21
02-07-2010, 01:18 AM
strawbery yoghurt tub set thick almost like ice cream with a handful of blueberries
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-07-2010, 01:24 AM
Cookie dough, and fruit loops (dry, no milk...)
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-08-2010, 03:13 AM
I did not eat breakfast.....lame

Everything in Central London a tad too expensive for my tastes and I can never get up in time at home
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-08-2010, 03:16 AM
7 and a half pots of coffee (and counting) milk no sugar

Macaroni

4 Tim Hortons Triple Triple Coffee

An Apple

And an Orange.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-08-2010, 03:23 AM
Okay, I have to know, WHAT is an "English" muffin? I'm English and I have no idea lol. Presumeably we just call them muffins, but the only muffins i can think of are like cake things that usually have far too much sugar and chocolate in. So it can't be that.

I'm planning on having a bowl of honey nut cornflakes (like Crunchy Nut Cornflakes but own-brand not Kelloggs). Possibly some coffee from the Captain's Mug.

EDIT: No cornflakes of any kind so opted for Sultana Bran instead. Yummy
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-08-2010, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabidfish View Post
Okay, I have to know, WHAT is an "English" muffin? I'm English and I have no idea lol. Presumeably we just call them muffins, but the only muffins i can think of are like cake things that usually have far too much sugar and chocolate in. So it can't be that.

I'm planning on having a bowl of honey nut cornflakes (like Crunchy Nut Cornflakes but own-brand not Kelloggs). Possibly some coffee from the Captain's Mug.

I know this one. Your from Englend right? If your around there then us Canadians stole one of your items and called it English Muffins. I so have to find this out. The original name of it.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-08-2010, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabidfish View Post

Found it. Take a look at this link.

http://imaginatorium.org/words/muffin.htm

It explains it all.

English Muffins are Crumpets
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-08-2010, 05:07 AM
I had a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes, a glass of Innocent smoothie and a mug of real coffee.

English muffins are not crumpets! American muffins are your blueberry or chocolate "cakes", English muffins are bread-like and crumpets are something entirely different.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-08-2010, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatherworldians View Post
Found it. Take a look at this link.

http://imaginatorium.org/words/muffin.htm

It explains it all.

English Muffins are Crumpets
YAY! I know what crumpets are, and they happen to be a personal favourite of mine. I dont often have them for breakfast although they are a traditional breakfast item. I just eat them whenever with a dollop of butter and a big grin.

Thanks alot for working that out for me.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-08-2010, 09:11 AM
I love fried eggs and cheese on English muffins with a little thousand island or french dressing on top (and maybe some bacon) - kind of like a poor man's Eggs Benedict (which I have had once in my life - and was fabulous)

This morning ai had coffee and St Louis style ribs left over from last night's super bowl