Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Fleet System and Holdings
Login

Ensign
Im one of leaders in my fleet. Most ppl want drop lot fleet marks every day, but these Projects count are pretty low.

I ask if many fleets are intersted of fleet marks projects on special slot like 50K marks and no reward. What now we can do is special on SB the ppl can drop 500 marks and some doffs every 30min. I que these projects like 24/7 its no life i mean because marks getting filled every time.

Even all other projects marks gets filled in first place. Members scream to drop marks.

We managed to make tier 5 fleet from nothing but that hard work going down because members want drop more marks. Our röster is near 500 so everyone wants make some fleet credits.

If fleet gets Tier 5 there is nothing after that todo. But fleet still need something extra to special slot.
Just only fleet marks burn Project in special slot to keep all members busy and happy.

Even every season new holdings not help in that situation because holding gets max after couple months and again is same situation back, nothing todo.

Members get very quick bored if they cant drop fleet marks.
I think its not only our problem but many fleets have that same issue because everything is filled.

What we still do is Buffs and Provisions but its not long term. Waht todo 1000+ fleet ship provisions or other just there is no reason to stack them every day for just that members can drop 1000 marks.

I really hope that cryptic add some projects to special slot to drop marks projects witch are upto date for that situation.

I itself happy to see 50k marks projects in special slot to keep members not getting bored on game and even they happy and active.

Last edited by margus3; 03-26-2014 at 09:20 AM.
Ensign
# 2
03-26-2014, 09:35 AM
yea totally agree m8, we need those"50k FM specials" cause FMs are always the first to be filled. We allow our members to leave fleet temporarily to sell their marks, that works but its a bad solution imho.

any project we queue up gets its FMs filled within minutes. As a fleet we easily generate thousands of FMs every hour!!

Please give us some flexibility here cryptic.
<a href=http://i62.tinypic.com/2e0slyf.jpg target=_blank>http://i62.tinypic.com/2e0slyf.jpg</a>
Ensign
# 3
03-26-2014, 09:41 AM
I think it would be nice to have large fleet mark projects even after reaching T5. Some of the newer recruits as well as the vets need them for gear and what ever. All the work to get to T5 and T3 just to hit a wall should be fixed imho.
Ensign
# 4
03-26-2014, 11:11 AM
I agree wholeheartedly.
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you oughtta go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q
Captain
# 5
03-26-2014, 11:23 AM
While 50k might be a bit excessive I agree with the concept, but as usual cryptic will just ignore this request and pretend there isn't a problem. We have been asking them to address this issue for close to a year and they never even bother to respond, let alone fix it.
Fed Fleet: Kodiak Legion (Tier 5 Lvl 20) | KDF Fleet: Imperial Legion (Tier 5 Lvl 20)
Captain
# 6
03-26-2014, 11:35 AM
Great idea, Fleet I'm in is large enough that apart from Dil all requirements fill up within a day or so. Would be nice to have a way of using up the 4k Fleet marks I've got so that I can get an Oddy, at this rate it would be quicker to grind for the C-store pack...
Ensign
# 7
03-26-2014, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by margus3 View Post
Im one of leaders in my fleet. Most ppl want drop lot fleet marks every day, but these Projects count are pretty low.

I ask if many fleets are intersted of fleet marks projects on special slot like 50K marks and no reward. What now we can do is special on SB the ppl can drop 500 marks and some doffs every 30min. I que these projects like 24/7 its no life i mean because marks getting filled every time.

Even all other projects marks gets filled in first place. Members scream to drop marks.

We managed to make tier 5 fleet from nothing but that hard work going down because members want drop more marks. Our röster is near 500 so everyone wants make some fleet credits.

If fleet gets Tier 5 there is nothing after that todo. But fleet still need something extra to special slot.
Just only fleet marks burn Project in special slot to keep all members busy and happy.

Even every season new holdings not help in that situation because holding gets max after couple months and again is same situation back, nothing todo.

Members get very quick bored if they cant drop fleet marks.
I think its not only our problem but many fleets have that same issue because everything is filled.

What we still do is Buffs and Provisions but its not long term. Waht todo 1000+ fleet ship provisions or other just there is no reason to stack them every day for just that members can drop 1000 marks.

I really hope that cryptic add some projects to special slot to drop marks projects witch are upto date for that situation.

I itself happy to see 50k marks projects in special slot to keep members not getting bored on game and even they happy and active.
I too totally agree with u
Ensign
# 8
03-26-2014, 01:04 PM
I vote + for this idea.
Captain
# 9
03-26-2014, 05:36 PM
I suggest provision projects that just cost 5,000 Fleet Marks, has a 30 minute cooldown, and gives 10 provisions. 50,000 Fleet Marks seems a tad much for a Fleet Project.
Captain
# 10
03-26-2014, 06:22 PM
Something needs to be done to use up more fleet marks for fleets with all holdings done, any project that uses more marks will be great.
Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions