Lt. Commander
# 11
02-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Got in an hit to continue the mission. Was beaming an away team to the U.S.S. Kirk and server crashed on me again. Defin. something going on.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Ok so i went to trade with a Ferengi merchant in sector space and the entire game crashed to windows.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-06-2010, 11:49 AM
the server didnt cras so stop saying it has just because u got disconnected again, its not a server crash just a client crash, just reset the client and u'll be fine.....
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-06-2010, 12:01 PM
Been doing this for awhile now and have a degree in computer science. Think I might know the difference. I'm back in, but game is still running slower than usual. But, it's a weekend with increased numbers on the server.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by manbencen View Post
Got in an hit to continue the mission. Was beaming an away team to the U.S.S. Kirk and server crashed on me again. Defin. something going on.

If u knew then why did u say the server crashed when it didn't, ur client crashed. I also have a degree in CS.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-06-2010, 12:09 PM
there is a prob with server not just clients but it hasn't crashed yet hopefully just a hickup
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dockj
there is a prob with server not just clients but it hasn't crashed yet hopefully just a hickup
yeah its the weekend load, every MMO I have ever tested had oad problems in the first week.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-06-2010, 12:14 PM
everybody just needs to understand that things are being worked on getting it going it takes time though
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-06-2010, 12:17 PM
3:17 PM EST

Me and someone who lives about 1100 miles from me keep getting disconnected. No prime time playing for us, no sir.. That's crazy talk.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-06-2010, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mothball View Post
If u knew then why did u say the server crashed when it didn't, ur client crashed. I also have a degree in CS.
I have a degree in this as well, as well as previous experience in both Mario games in the 80's, My father owns blizzard, I hire only from japan, AND if that wasnt enough I also happened to be the one that gave Al Gore the idea that he gave to the guys who invented the internetz. As a matter of fact Im just soo knowledgabale in everything I can pretty much do or say anythgin I want.

Im so awesome my opinion automatically makes me not only better than everyone but also right ALL the time. It also makes anyone who disagrees or doesnt even like me WRONG. Plz notice I have no way to prove any of this for all you know I could be working at taco bell browsing the internetz on my palm pilot ie compatible my daddy bought me.

PLZ this is how you guyz sound gimme a break!!!!! If there really was this many computer genius' out there we wouldnt have to deal with Microsoft anymore we WOULD actually be in the star trek universe in terms of technology due to the incredible self proclaimed genius of all of you and your amazing technological know how and supereriority.

DAMN this is getting old no one cares if you flunked out of college trying to a bachelors in computer science, NOONE cares if you were the GM for Hello Kitty Island adventure, NOONE cares if you helped script AOL, NOONE cares if you have lived in your moms basement for twenty years doing nothing but eating hotpockets and twinkies and PWNING forums and MMOs since the 80s. NO ONE CARES. SO plz Silencio..........Thank You.