Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Fleet System and Holdings
Login

Ensign
I am a Vice Admiral, my fleet has a Tier 3 Spire and I really do not know what is wrong here.
http://i.imgur.com/tpiPZa5.png
Any help would be appreciated.
Commander
# 2
03-26-2014, 11:21 AM
Make sure you have enough ship slots
Republic Veteran
# 3
03-26-2014, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrosmosys View Post
I am a Vice Admiral, my fleet has a Tier 3 Spire and I really do not know what is wrong here.
Some fleets limit who can purchase something from the fleet stores, maybe you should get into contact with a leader in your fleet to see if they can provide some assistance. That might be why you're not able to purchase the Fleet Chimera.
Captain
# 4
03-26-2014, 11:56 AM
You can't purchase one unless you're LTS. Or sufficiently brain-damaged, I suppose.
Ensign
# 5
03-26-2014, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopbang View Post
Make sure you have enough ship slots
I have one free and it isn't working
Ensign
# 6
03-26-2014, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blassreiterus View Post
Some fleets limit who can purchase something from the fleet stores, maybe you should get into contact with a leader in your fleet to see if they can provide some assistance. That might be why you're not able to purchase the Fleet Chimera.
I am allowed. I regularly purchase weapons from my fleet so I'm not exactly sure what is wrong.
Republic Veteran
# 7
03-26-2014, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doffingcomrade View Post
You can't purchase one unless you're LTS. Or sufficiently brain-damaged, I suppose.
I think the OP is a 1000-day vet/LTS.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-26-2014, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrosmosys View Post
Good grief, got enough ship provisions?

There is some weirdness where the system doesn't seem to register your fleet level right away - for example, when you open up transwarp it can take some time to remember that, oh yeah, you have fleet transwarp destinations. I'm not sure if switching instances would help give it a swift kick to un-stick it? From the jpg it looks like it's the Spire level that is tripping it up, so it could be that...
Captain
# 9
03-26-2014, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blassreiterus View Post
I think the OP is a 1000-day vet/LTS.
Well, he didn't say that, and it's not in his title, so there's no particular reason to believe he is. In fact, that screen look is exactly the result I got when I tried it, and I, of course, am not any of these things. I, of course, tried it because it said nothing about this in the description, and I wanted to see if I even could. I couldn't, and so I shrugged, stuffed my fleet module back in my account bank, and went about my business.
Career Officer
# 10
03-26-2014, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doffingcomrade View Post
Well, he didn't say that, and it's not in his title, so there's no particular reason to believe he is. In fact, that screen look is exactly the result I got when I tried it, and I, of course, am not any of these things. I, of course, tried it because it said nothing about this in the description, and I wanted to see if I even could. I couldn't, and so I shrugged, stuffed my fleet module back in my account bank, and went about my business.
He's not, that was the problem. You must have 1k Vet status or a LTS to buy the Fleet Veteran ships. While the shipyard doesn't say that, it does very clearly say so on the info screen for T2 of the Spire holding in the fleet window.

Last edited by futurepastnow; 03-26-2014 at 01:56 PM.