Lt. Commander
Hi all,

So, I am ranking up nicely, although, focusing mostly on PVP and just trying to make credits. I actually enjyo PVPing a lot, and so, my Klingon has become my primary. It only stinks when the PuG can't coordinate attacks, otherwise, I like it a lot.

Anyways, thats another topic. So, I got my T2 BoP the other night and well, I am saving credits to equip it better - it seems credits are coming nicely by strictly PVPing. In any event, I need some advice.

I can buy from the exchange or I can buy from vendors. Which is the best to purchase from? I won't be flying to the T2 BoP after I get my T3, but I want it to have the best possible equipment. I was at the exchange and was looking at the type III gear and it's a bit pricey, but I'm sure worth it.

any help would be great.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 11:53 AM
dont use energy credits, just do pvp and khales and youll have enough medals very fast to buy far better stuff then what you can buy with credits, obviusly start with getting new weps
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgelo View Post
dont use energy credits, just do pvp and khales and youll have enough medals very fast to buy far better stuff then what you can buy with credits, obviusly start with getting new weps
Well, how do I use my Medals? I have a ton of them and haven't used them at all.

Thanks for the reply!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter.Treysik
Well, how do I use my Medals? I have a ton of them and haven't used them at all.

Thanks for the reply!
there are some NPCs you can trade them to, PVE medals NPCs are in Qo'Nos are PVP medal NPCs are in Arcanis sector, Ganalda system
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2010, 11:58 AM
Quote:
there are some NPCs you can trade them to, PVE medals NPCs are in Qo'Nos are PVP medal NPCs are in Arcanis sector, Ganalda system
Ah perfect, I'll do that then! I'll hit up that when I get home from work. I really need to get better equipment, especially weapons.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 12:01 PM
oh and you can see what medals you have if you press K and go to your character Status>Progress
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Quote:
oh and you can see what medals you have if you press K and go to your character Status>Progress
Yup, that part I knew, lol. I am sure I have a lot - I have been PVPing for 2-4 straight each night on my Klingon.

Thanks again!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-06-2010, 12:32 PM
It looks like the Klingons and Federation exchanges are linked. So, yes, check the exchange to see if there's something better on sale than you can get with the Exploration Badges or PvP Medals. Plus there are some consoles that will help, depending on your BOffs' powers, that are not sold at the Exploration or PvP vendors. for those consoles you'll have to use the exchange or get lucky with PvE loot.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monthar
It looks like the Klingons and Federation exchanges are linked. So, yes, check the exchange to see if there's something better on sale than you can get with the Exploration Badges or PvP Medals. Plus there are some consoles that will help, depending on your BOffs' powers, that are not sold at the Exploration or PvP vendors. for those consoles you'll have to use the exchange or get lucky with PvE loot.
Ah great, thanks! I appreciate it.

I guess that's what credits will be used for then, buying items not offered by the bagdes and extra ships. Cheers!