Lt. Commander
Its hard to find and annoying to use: Follow me command for your BOs.

Sure there is a (tiny) clickable command which commands your grp to go to a certain spot. But to cancel this there isn't a follow me for all command to relieve them of their go there and stay there command. Its not even listed in the key bind listing. Instead you have to individually relieve them of their go there status by right clicking their status, which isnt even obvious to use and hard to find.

Thats for the UI, the other thing is: PLEASE fix their pathing, some missions are not doable because of it. Dev's i dare you to do Fire Caves (The Cage, lvl 40? mission) without getting stuck/difficult to move them forwards on the bridges.
Even in the first mission to assist that ship (lvl 2 mission?) your BOs their pathing gets them stuck at the door corners, since they have strange corners. Plz plz fix it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 12:14 PM
There is actually a cancel option for that. If you have your team set to go to a specific slot, just right click the arrow on the tool bar to 'cancel' that and they will start to follow you as normal again.

As for pathing, yeah it stinks.. There are some planets I've gone to that they will not even move. Or they get stuck someplace and no matter what I do I cant get them to move past that spot.