Lt. Commander
# 21
02-09-2010, 08:52 AM
I've tried the mission three times now. And every time I'm not able to beam out the last crate, also the tickets I've posted about the bug haven't been reviewed. Looking back. all of my tickets posted after launch haven't been reviewed.
Lt. Commander
# 22 3RD crate won't transport
02-09-2010, 02:55 PM
Bugged for me to. Been trying every way I can think of including from on top. Still cannot tag final crate.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-10-2010, 10:07 AM
Yeah, still bugged. 3rd crate.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-10-2010, 10:14 AM
I reread the thread, and tried the, don't scan anything until after you've beamed up the crates option..... I get the option to beam it out...
And I get disconnected from the server. After a speedy reconnect. No option to beam it out anymore......
It's really frustrating.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-10-2010, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptiecop
I have 3 tickets in atm for the end part of that mission where the crate is either blocked or the beam out tag is inactive...I've done the mission a couple of times, so def issue there...
Got to the part with the crates last night, last one i could see, not blocked, but i couldn't click on it or hit f to use it. Waited an hour for a GM, but had to log off at that point. Did it again today and had no problem. Not sure what was up with that, first time i had a problem clicking on something.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-11-2010, 07:25 PM
HEY LOOK a response to my 2/9/2010 ticket! ALL BETTER NOW KTHX

description

im on sierra outpost station and i need this crate to transport to keep going

customer service response:

Thank you for contacting us regarding this mission. We would like to confirm that we are already aware of this particular issue. This MMORPG is a living and evolving experience. As such, the Game will continue to change as we implement and polish new features, which are a key in the continuing development of a dynamic play environment. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for playing!
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-11-2010, 05:26 AM
I am not having the crate issue, i managed to do this part with no issue at all, however, the next part you have to travel on your way and find 5 big asteroids... got 4... the 5th? AWOL >.<

Anyone else get this far?