Lt. Commander
# 1 My away team has quit on me.
02-06-2010, 12:31 PM
On "The Good Doctor" mission , my crew just flat out refused to beam down with me , and when I finally got them to come along, they just stood there ignoring my commands.

maybe I should change my name to Commodore Decker.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickyb View Post
On "The Good Doctor" mission , my crew just flat out refused to beam down with me , and when I finally got them to come along, they just stood there ignoring my commands.

That's Mutiny Mister.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickyb View Post

There is a command something like /fillpetteamlist that will bring your pets down to you when that happens.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 12:34 PM
I understand complete. I still can't finish an away mission because whenever we beam down, I take a few steps and, when I turn around, the away team has vanished... I think this is Eta Aquari...and a stray warp bubble...
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2010, 12:35 PM
I'm in the Regulus Sector, on the mission Defuse Somethingerother and the same thing is happening to me.

However, I also get an error when I login saying that it can't connect to the server, but then it does anyway. When I get in I'm on my ship and I can continue the mission. I click continue and I'm by myself on the planet. I'm tried exiting a couple times now, but it's still happening. I'd do a different mission, but they are all in further out places and I'd just prefer to wait until things settled.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 12:36 PM
I think the away teams are on strike... Too many red shirts dying recently I suspect.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-06-2010, 12:37 PM
At first my away team would not come down. Finally they did. i go into combat...and I'm by myself. I die.

Respawn and I find a few of my away team, and the rest are 50M away for some reason. I go look for them and discover my Vulcan Science Officer has been turned into a Tribble! No wait...that's just his hair. The rest of him is buried in the sand right up to his hair line. WTF?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Yep, use the slash command /fillpetteamlist (That's "fill pet team list" with no spaces)
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-06-2010, 12:38 PM
You guys need to try harder. This is annoying but you can still beat the ground missions. I've done 3 by myself with no away team. You can also get your buddies to fill out your team if you need to. Even if they're higher levels they can help.

Hope they fix this soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepath View Post
There is a command something like /fillpetteamlist that will bring your pets down to you when that happens.

This works.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-06-2010, 12:39 PM
this is a comen problem when the servers get to loaded. might have to wait till later to play. that's what i am doing for now.