Lt. Commander
# 11
02-06-2010, 02:18 PM
Yup, the game crashed on me now I am 1026 in the queue....frakkin awesome -_-
Lt. Commander
# 12 the line up?
02-06-2010, 02:20 PM
Ok, I don't have a problem with paying for the game. i don't have a problem waiting in line for the game.. What i do have a problem with is STO not getting out infront of the problem saying YES we know theres an issues and YES were going to correct it here here and here. ...I'm a C.S.R. for a company that does not give a flying frack about there Cust's so i know good cust service and bad .. so far ... do you care STO?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-06-2010, 02:27 PM
Cryptic this is outrageous. We arent just paying for a game but a service too, so why the hell cant I play when I want to? This isnt a one off purchase cost but a monthly subscription and I expect more from you.

This is total ********

not happy
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-06-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris.A.M.
Ok, I don't have a problem with paying for the game. i don't have a problem waiting in line for the game.. What i do have a problem with is STO not getting out infront of the problem saying YES we know theres an issues and YES were going to correct it here here and here. ...I'm a C.S.R. for a company that does not give a flying frack about there Cust's so i know good cust service and bad .. so far ... do you care STO?
They did address this many weeks ago during beta.They said we have orderd new gear to resolve this .Now obviously this was exstending the truth a little as **** all has changed in fact i would say they ****ing LIED i may be wrong but i havent seen or heard anything to contradict this
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-06-2010, 02:33 PM
I payed 50$ us for the chances to play, once in a while!!??... It took 30 minutes to connect today... played for 10, got kicked out. not i'm back in the queue.

Maybe the game should kick out the person that's been on the longest time when someone tries to connect. that would be funny.

Between the server down times the server is full and the server disconects.... I feel justified to ask for compensation. add an extra month of free use maybe.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-06-2010, 02:37 PM
absolutly crazy, been in the queue about an hour now , gone from 1017 of 1017 to 918 of 1085. Patience is kind of wearing thin now

Just a small worry I have, some people seem to be moving up the queue quicker than others, regional? favouritism? bugged queuing sustem
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-06-2010, 02:58 PM
This takes the **** cryptic . finally got in after 1.5 hours to stay in game for 10 mins to get booted .now back in your stupid ****ing queue
Time to go write some reviews
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-06-2010, 03:04 PM
this is horrible.. 1500 to go.. is there a way to get my money back ?

Bet you fat ****** are laughing behind your desks watching us poor people getting angry
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-06-2010, 03:11 PM
No, see, what I LOVE is how I'm doing a mission, blasting the LAST ship in the mission, get him to about 25% hull integrity, and for no reason, with no crash, I'm suddenly 686 in queue. WTF?????

Now it's 20 minutes later and I'm still not in. CRYPTIC!!! FIX THIS!!!
Lt. Commander
# 20 Wow
02-06-2010, 03:26 PM
<---- thats my text posse they got my back so don't mess around!

*temper tantrum*

Know this you maniacal bestardos, for your' evil actions against me I will now go to Sonic, order a route 44 chocolate shake, and then I will go to a bus stop and hurl it at an old ethnic couple, they will go home all sticky and angry, soon after they will return to their native kazakstan and tell tales of american evil, kazakstan will rise up and assist the middle east driving us out with their barbarian zerg, do YOU want to be responsible for america losing the war!?!?!?! FIX THIS!!!!!!!! The green ones crazy watch out!!
Closed Thread