Lt. Commander
# 21 Boooooo
02-06-2010, 04:42 PM

I have to wait 2 hours to play this game, you know some of us have jobs and only have 2 hours to play some days, I mean I don't but some people do I'm sure and I bet they are mad!!!!! !

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Now, after having been in for 20 minutes, I am once again disconnected and put 1009 in line. Cryptic, Seriously. Can't you at least assign a datetime to an account to see when it logged off last? If it's only been a few SECONDS then put us at the front of the line!

You have a great game, a GREAT game! I'm loving it more than any other MMO I've played. I've been a Trek fan for a lot of years, and you've gotten so much right and have come up with a lot of awesome ideas. That being said, I'm having a real hard time appreciating the game when I can't even log in and stay logged in for a nice long session. Come on guys, I'm a graduating programming student and even I can come up with solutions to a lot of the little problems you've got cropping up in this game all the time! I mean, you don't even have a selectall in the Account Name and Password fields! That's just lazy.

You've got my interest in this game. Don't lose it now...
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banroc
Yep its ***** que's on a new MMO equals FAIL
Will cause more to quit that any in game bug
I agree, this will be the downfall of the game. Charging people to stand in line is not a good business model.

Maybe I should start a website... www.queue.com you can pay me $14.99 and I will give you a large number to count down. Once your in my "game"...I will crash you to desktop and then you can get back in my queue... It's brilliant!!
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Good plan Jarsai, but then Cryptic could sue you for infringement. After all, they DID think of it first!
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-06-2010, 05:10 PM
They've said that they are working on increasing the server capacity. Look here...
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Oh my god, not to be an antsy nancy but I logged in, after waiting through a horrific 650 que, and decided I didnt like my character so I logged out deleted him and remade a new guy to my liking, oh but whats this along my yellow brick road, a 1200 que now?! Madness!!!!!! I now know why you don't have a crying smiley face available!! Well four of them would not be enough anyways so !!!
Lt. Commander
# 27 Hmmm
02-06-2010, 05:18 PM
With more than a supposed million registered users, you'd REALLY think that they'd have capacity running at maybe 10-20% projected capacity. I paid good money for this game to be able to play it whenever I want and when I can. The gameplay is amazing, but this really isn't the certain level you'd expect from a MMORPG, you'd think that a game like this that was very risky to take on in the first place would do all that they could to maintain stability and positive feedback about the game. I wouldn't mind if they started our free 30 days after they start to bring all the servers up to capacity and the bugs ironed out.
Lt. Commander
# 28 P.s.
02-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothintodo View Post
They've said that they are working on increasing the server capacity. Look here...
P.s.

That was almost a month ago that was posted
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-06-2010, 05:28 PM
My daughter has been waiting 30 min to get into the game, when she logged in the que was over 900, and she is still only in the 400s after 30 min. Come on!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Well, this is embarrassing. I've been recommending STO to a bunch of people. Several went out and bought the game based on my recommendation. Now they can't log on. Thanks a lot, Cryptic. Now I have to find all new friends.
Closed Thread