Lt. Commander
I see an option to change voices on my captains, and even on my bridge officers, but other than the computer and the good old voice of Mr. Nemoy, I've yet to hear anyone else, even during combat. My characters are silent avatars and the NPCs don't utter a word even when disintegrating after being hit with an expose attack. Should I expect to hear more dialogue in the future or is Spock the ONLY person in the galaxy who's going to talk to me?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 11:43 AM
There is another NPC "person" who talks for a mission so far that I have seen on the Fed side.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 11:53 AM
id love to see some more voice acting. even if its not star trek stars, I still like it for the immersion. Remember the first 20 lvls of Conan? they were awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellatormonk View Post
There is another NPC "person" who talks for a mission so far that I have seen on the Fed side.
Thats the voice of the young spok from Star Trek 2009, resp. from the bad guy from heroes who wanna collect all the special abilities of everyone.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2010, 11:59 AM
Voice in conspicuously absent.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 12:28 PM
Little known fact

Only Hybrid human / Vulcans with five letter names were born with voice boxes in this time line....

and the Guardian...

....otherwise, everyone communicates by texting over their Blackberries ...Hence that little BB that pops up every time someone says something....

It's totally "canon"....

=D
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-06-2010, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by someGit View Post

and the Guardian...

=D

Totally forgot about that one!

I don't know if that's a throwback to the original series or what, but if that's what we can expect from the in game voice acting no wonder there isn't any.