Lt. Commander
Seriously... I'm a big gamer. I help run an online gaming community. When die-hard star trek fans are leaving the game because the Dev can't get the servers to stay up.... there's a serious problem.

And you Fanboi's can say whatever you want. The AVERAGE gamer shouldn't have to wait for well-paid professionals to play 'Trial and Error- The Game'.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 12:53 PM
Don't worry it's beta, they said they have ordered new servers and will be up before launch. Have faith in cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujube View Post
Don't worry it's beta, they said they have ordered new servers and will be up before launch. Have faith in cryptic.
WHAT? This is NOT Beta! This is Post-launch.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 12:56 PM
I think (hope) he was just being sarcastic.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2010, 12:59 PM
I question how "Die Hard" those Star Trek Fans that are supposedly leaving in droves because of server issues, since the game's launch was about 4 days ago. If they don't have the patience to withstand a launch of an mmo, trying to estimate and figure out how to maintain a high level of people in it's first days (Yes, world of ********, also had this issue), I wonder how much patience they have to be "Die Hard" Trekkies.

As a gamer, and a small time developer, this is ****** offensive people, learn some patience, for crying out loud! The expectation level of you guys is just unreal.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 01:14 PM
And I stress. ALWAYS. Starting to sound like a Walmart ad.