Lt. Commander
# 1 Bridge Officer Stations
02-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Okay.... so in order for a Bridge Officer to use their Lt Powers... you need to be Lt Cmdr and promote them to Lieutenant. I understand that much easily enough.... but they also need to have a Lt grade "Station". I thought Station = Console, but that doesn't appear to be the case. When I go to "Assignments" it shows all "Ensign" Stations, but one... my Tactical Station. I can remove my Tactical Console, but it still displays the "Station" as Lieutenant and allows that Bridge Officer to use his Lt power.

But what about the others? How do I get "Lieutenant Stations" for Science and Engineering? I don't see any such listing for purchase at vendors or customizing on the ship's Status paper doll.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 01:16 PM
It depends on the ship type and tier , ie a tier 3 cruiser will have 1 lt commander and 1 lt engeering station ect

so with a cruiser it might only have 1 lt and ensign stations for tactical and science
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 01:23 PM
When you go to the Shipyard at Earth Spacedock, there are short descriptions of all of the ships, broken down by Tier, then type. They list how many consoles you can put on of each type, as well as how many Bridge Officers you can have of each class and level.