Lt. Commander
OK I work swing shift pacific time zone. I have Fri and Sat off so on weekends I can play pretty much whenever. I get home and am available for play between 12mid-6amish usually not much more than four hours. If there is a fleet that plays around this time I would like to join up. I'm not a hater I like things easy going. I can be serious too. As long as the main focus is just having fun!

Hit me up if you can help.

TY!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 01:36 PM
------------------bump-----------------
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 02:36 PM
Well Styx, this thread seems rather lonely...

Lets see... PST 00.00 to 06.00... err... that would be GMT 08.00am to 02.00pm... hmmm reasonable times, pretty sure a few of our members have been playing around those times...

So... the advert.... well the generic boredom of background and how to join is in the link in my sig... and i prefer personalisation of my replies...

At "The Sanctuary" we are primarily a UK/EU Fleet but we do recruit from other countries too. We are casual, civil, helpful and we generally like to have a laugh. In every game that I have started a community in the key aim has always been fun. Now as i said, i'm pretty sure some of our members are on around those times... i've been logging in a bit later than those times recently so I'm not too sure how accurate the info is so sorry about that.

We are quite small in ST:O currently, new game to expand into and a lot of my older staff are not planning to move into ST:O as well so a bit of a new start. We're building a friendly community, and if your the type of person who is friendly, civil and can have a laugh then you should fit right in.

You've not said much, so i think thats about as personalised as i can make this reply.

Apart from that, hope you find a fleet that is right for you.

Dark Faith
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 03:24 PM
Greetings STYXTRIBE

My name is Mike Lucas or Mlucas in game I am the one of the officers of STO and founder of BKB a online gaming community of over 2000 active members. You may wish to give our group a look. We are made up of a group of mature gamers, yet of all ages we are above all a “family style" group, without any specific time requirements. WE have a code of conduct that is simply but enforced.

My playing time is night owl 80% of the time due to real ive( its ugly how it gets in the way lol) and we have a good steady group on so might be what you are looking for anway ...

Just a glimpse of some of the things we can offer:
1. We are extremely well organized, with over 12 years of MMO Experience in every major MMO from large mega guilds to small guilds. W
2. WE stress team work, respect to other guild members and gamers.
3. Fun, family friendly atmosphere.
4. NO DRAMA! We have a mature, drama free member base, with strong leadership.
5. Good size fleet, and growing daily
6. Members in several countries (U.S., UK, NZ), so we are on around the clock many who took out 1 year and lift time memberships so we plan on being here for a while.
7. With a 12 year history together in various MMO's, we know what it takes to make a guild grow and remain not only strong but more importantly enjoyable
8. A nice mix of folks who are hard core and causal.
9. Close knit group of folks who are willing to go the extra mile to help you out, and make you feel at home.
10. We have dedicated vent, ( which to insure the best possible team work is mandatory ),month newsletters, Weekly fleet events and a very active forum.

May I suggest heading over to our forums for more information, and see what you think. If you think we are a good fit, then feel free to contact me here, or register on our forums, and you can contact any player or senior member to help with any questions
If you like to Join
My in game name is Mlucas

If you like to join Please visit our web site , http://www.startrekonlineguildhq.com/