Captain
# 11
03-28-2014, 05:59 PM
He should have died in the ship that should have never crashed on Earth.
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
03-28-2014, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusdkane View Post
I don't think he should've died at all... After killing that loony bastard Marcus, he should've stayed 'on side' with Kirk and co, thus making use of the alternate universe, but writing something like that would have taken more stones than JJ and co have
But he didn't die. He's back on ice, so to speak.

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Captain
# 13
03-28-2014, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
To a random lensflare...
/thread

Either that or maybe another subspace supernova could happen and kill Khan along with the entire JJverse.
Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
Captain
# 14
03-28-2014, 06:01 PM
Oh no, now Admiral Marcus' voice is echoing around my head.

"Thisss is a manhunt pure-and-simpullll"

"WHO'S GONNA LEAD US? YOOOOUUUU?!?!?"

"NaaaawI'm gonna give you one last chance, Kurk"

I can't stand that actor. He may be very good, but I can't take him seriously.

stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More!
It's about time. DEVS NEED ACCOUNTABILITY.
Career Officer
# 15
03-28-2014, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
I can't stand that actor. He may be very good, but I can't take him seriously.
"Come quietly or there will be...trouble."

Peter Weller is awesome.
What is more frightening: to know that the path is infinite, or to walk that path alone?
Empire Veteran
# 16
03-28-2014, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post
Strangling the scriptwriter. Seriously, the film could have stood on it's own merit if it hadn't spent so long making references to ST2. The subtle ones, I can live with. The overt ones, not so much. The "Khaaan" scene kinda spoils it for me.

Also, he didn't die. He's a human popsicle again.
He would have got a medal for that strangling.

The film was gold compared to its predecessor up until they reached earth... then it became a poor mans Wrath of Khan...

Quote:
I don't think he should've died at all... After killing that loony bastard Marcus, he should've stayed 'on side' with Kirk and co, thus making use of the alternate universe, but writing something like that would have taken more stones than JJ and co have
Mhm. I liked the Idea of Khan being a much more diverted character, not just black/white.

So, in my opinion, he SHOULD actually have turned against Kirk & Co but not in that generic villain fashion.
He should have taken over that mega-battleship, taken his crew back and then gotten away with that as a setup for a third part, sparing the Enterprise on purpose (since there was no point for him to kill them).
Support more story content in STO
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
03-28-2014, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandnaguszek1 View Post
How do you think Khan in the J.J verse should have died?
Leak in his cryostasis chamber...

EDIT: Lethal freezerburn.

Raptr profile

Last edited by direphoenix; 03-28-2014 at 06:44 PM.
Captain
# 18
03-28-2014, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Khan would have to have one SERIOUS redemption arc for that to be believable, IMHO.

As it is, though...we don't know exactly who has Khan under their control right now. He could come back...

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
Delta Rising: Reanimate? (Y/N) Review Series COMPLETE!
Proudly F2P. Sig by gulberat. Avatar by balsavor.deviantart.com
Captain
# 19
03-29-2014, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandnaguszek1 View Post
How do you think Khan in the J.J verse should have died?
failed cryostasis chamber before the Botany Bay is found. "John Harrison" should have been one of the other 72. It would have been a fresh take with a character you didn't know, save that he was an Augment, with all the implied danger.
Survivor of Romulus
# 20
03-29-2014, 12:08 AM
Bruce Greenwood's Christopher Pike shows up on the bridge of the Enterprise, and reveals to the crew that Khan killed a body double of himself instead, and that Spock was in on the act. Since Starfleet Command would not have been so stupid to follow the exact procedure after realizing Khan had declared war on them (and knowing where they would end up).

Christopher Pike then grabs his cane and points to the turbolift and tells Kirk to get a move on before taking a seat in the chair of the Enterprise and smacking the floor with the tip of his cane before pointing to the viewscreen and telling the quartermaster to purge the cargo bays into the atmosphere of Venus.

"Thus solving the problem once and for all."

"But..."

"ONCE AND FOR ALL."
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91851766000&type=sigpic&dateline=13403  39147