Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon Federation Fleets?
02-06-2010, 01:48 PM
Hello everyone of the Federation! I've decided to play the game as a Federation Klingon, to fight against my own kind. I was wondering if there were any Federation Fleets out there that were strictly Klingon? I feel like it would be a fun idea to have one, Klingons in the Federation need to watch out for each other! I've browsed the forums and haven't found a Klingon Federation fleet, but if there is one out there I would be more than enthusiastic to join up!

But since I have the feeling that after my searching(which I will admit was not that thorough), I was wondering if any like minded Klingons wanted to form a fleet?! The Klingons are a might people, but the might of the Federation must not be forgotten. If we Klingon band together, using the power of the Federation, we can be unstoppable!

So if any Klingons out there are interested, please contact me via PM or in this thread.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 03:27 PM
---------bump---------
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2010, 05:17 PM
Soooo... no luck?

I am a Federation Klingon too by the way... but find it hard to find the place for my character in the war with the Klingon Empire; even the fact that in his backstory I gave him some human blood, and raised him in Europe, doesn't do much... he still seems missplaced... at least the MIrror Universe sash gives his uniform slight "klingonish" appearance.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 11:17 PM
Hey we're looking for people that want to play themed character. Check our MOTD on our forum thread

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=109804

If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of just let me know. Good luck