Captain
# 21
03-30-2014, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeonthehermit View Post
Then the next five years are spent building up needlessly complicated plots and counterschemes as both sides engage in a shadow war until both sides are brought to ruin... because someone forgot to mop up a spilled coffee.

.... I have an extremely weird brain.
That or agent J will touch a little ball and it will start to fly around everywhere then hit Sloan in the eye.

GORNZILLA
Rihannsu
# 22
03-30-2014, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steamwright View Post
But were you to say more, MiB packs some serious, serious firepower. Section 31 has phasers, phaser rifles, possibly disruptors, and likely copies of the infamous DS9 sniper rifle with projectile micro-transporter.
Compared to Star Trek weapons, MiB weapons aren't that powerful. A hand phaser would out perform a noisy cricket....
Quote:
MiB is quick to identify and target alien hostiles of all shapes and sizes. Section 31 never saw the neuro-parasite invasion coming.
Right.... if the MiB are so good, then how did the Bug get his Edgar suit AND the Galaxy?
Quote:
Section 31 has to slingshot around stars to time travel. MiB just has to leap from a tall building.
Actually... S31 has done it the easy way too.
Quote:
MiB has Frank the Pug. Section 31 does not.
Who needs Frank?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 23
03-30-2014, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandnaguszek1 View Post
I'm having a slow day right now so let's discuss what would happen if the Men In Black went to war against Section 31. Everything is allowed.
What about the traditional Men in Black? You know, the ones parodied in The X-Files?

Those guys have a neutralizer -- it's called a government issue firearm. If they were taking on Section 31 with their energy weapons and memory destroying technology...well, they'd lose. Maybe take one or two out in a fight (I assume bullets still work in the 24th century). But in the end, the MIB don't have a chance.

Unless Agent K is still around.
>{Andoria}<->{Vulcan}<->{Risa}<->{Defera}<->{Starfleet Academy}<->{Holodecks/Holosuites}<->{Exploration}< NEW!
Career Officer
# 24
03-30-2014, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steamwright View Post
MiB has Frank the Pug. Section 31 does not.
S31 has Frank Drake. MiB does not.

The Franks cancel each other out but MiB wins by having way cooler suits.

"Freedom is just a pretty idea unless it's backed by Force."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Captain
# 25
03-30-2014, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
S31 has Frank Drake. MiB does not.

The Franks cancel each other out but MiB wins by having way cooler suits.
I have the funniest image in my head right now.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.