We are a husband and wife team. We would like to find a friendly fleet of mature casual players. We will be on nearly every night, but sometimes life must come first. We both don't get to play all the time either.
We are looking to enjoy all aspects of the game, we just can't play 24/7.
We are big Star Trek fans of couse.
Which ever Fleet we join, you will find us to be helpful team members and drama free.
We are in the EST and mainly play 7-11 PM EST and off and on all weekends
Please provide a link to your website or forum advertisement.
you can join us in the 52nd Vanguard if you two want. we don't have a website but if you pm me your name info then i'll find you and invite right away. we're a mixed crowd but most of us are EST i myself am CST and i'm on most of the time. i'm also the Fleet Admiral with a lifetime subscription so it'll be active for as long as the game's supported. i'm also more then happy to team up with anybody at anytime as long as i'm not already on mission. we also share our unwanted loot with members to help them out in anyway possible.
Not to sure on your preferred time zone but if your looking for a mainly UK/EU type fleet then read on.
Anyway, no generic advert from me... all that info is in the link on my signature.
First things first, I run a fleet known as "The Sanctuary". As mentioned we are mainly UK/EU Players, and we are a friendly, civil, and fun based community. (Numbers are currently low in ST:O but we're after the right type of player personalities, quality over quantity + it's better when you get to know those your playing with).
We are a very relaxed group and our playing schedules are all over the place, Real Life hits all of us that want to explore strange new worlds...
We'll not much info I can personalise around but a lot more general info can be found in the advert I mentioned
Hope you find a fleet that is right for both of you.
My name is Mike Lucas or Mlucas in game I am the one of the officers of STO and founder of BKB a online gaming community of over 2000 active members. You may wish to give our group a look. We are made up of a group of mature gamers, yet of all ages we are above all a “family style" group, without any specific time requirements. W3 have a code of conduct that is simply but enforced.
Just a glimpse of some of the things we can offer:
1. We are extremely well organized, with over 12 years of MMO Experience in every major MMO from large mega guilds to small guilds. W
2. WE stress team work, respect to other guild members and gamers.
3. Fun, family friendly atmosphere.
4. NO DRAMA! We have a mature, drama free member base, with strong leadership.
5. Good size fleet, and growing daily
6. Members in several countries (U.S., UK, NZ), so we are on around the clock many who took out 1 year and lift time memberships so we plan on being here for a while.
7. With a 12 year history together in various MMO's, we know what it takes to make a guild grow and remain not only strong but more importantly enjoyable
8. A nice mix of folks who are hard core and causal.
9. Close knit group of folks who are willing to go the extra mile to help you out, and make you feel at home.
10. We have dedicated vent, ( which to insure the best possible team work is mandatory ),month newsletters, Weekly fleet events and a very active forum.
May I suggest heading over to our forums for more information, and see what you think. If you think we are a good fit, then feel free to contact me here, or register on our forums, and you can contact any player or senior member to help with any questions
If you like to Join
My in game name is Mlucas