Captain
# 11
03-30-2014, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypl View Post
In a deleted scene, there was also a giant original constitution class hanging over Marcus' office.
Good thing that was cut out from the movie. Otherwise, we'd have some serious continuity issues... I mean, more continuity issues...

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Retired STO Player
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
PvP: PvP Boot Camp, the best newbie oriented training initiative in STO!
Lt. Commander
# 12 Thank god.
03-31-2014, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
Good thing that was cut out from the movie. Otherwise, we'd have some serious continuity issues... I mean, more continuity issues...
That would be all we needed. The entire timeline would have been screwed up and even more.

The Undying Grendel the Wise
USS ATTILA KHAN (NX-921911)
Career Officer
# 13
03-31-2014, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Actually, little known fact is that is almost what replaced Star Trek. After TOS was cancelled, Gene Roddenberry moved on to a new Sci-Fi television series, which in production was reffered to as "Starship", and he had Matt Jeffries design him a new ship for it. However, Gene dropped the Starship project in favor of ST: Phase II, eventually made TMP, and the rest is history.

However, Starship didn't completely die, many of it's concepts and ideas were made into a science fiction tv show many years later.

You might know this show as Andromeda.
Many of its concepts?
R U serious?

Because Robert Hewitt Wolfe once broke the "production notes" down for the uninitiated:

http://www.exisle.net/mb/index.php?/...60#entry620759

Gene: Sentient Starship. Hero named Dylan Hunt frozen in time for 300 years. Civilization fallen. Hunt must fix. Genetically engineered human bad guys. The name "Harper."

Me: Everything else.

That's "many"?