Lt. Commander
# 1 Tier 5 PvP not working ?
02-06-2010, 03:20 PM
Hey,
i just hit rear admiral and joined a pvp queue to test things out but as i opened the pvp queue screen i noticed that there were no sessions active. Over 25 ppl were in the Cracked Planetoid queue but not a single arena open which got me wondering.

Are there no/too few T5 klingons around or is it simply broken ?

regards
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 03:22 PM
There aren't many Generals (I think that's klingons equivilant to our rear admirals) out there. I know one group of them and they got a good setup going in those space pvp =p Watch out for them hehe.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zubai
Hey,
i just hit rear admiral and joined a pvp queue to test things out but as i opened the pvp queue screen i noticed that there were no sessions active. Over 25 ppl were in the Cracked Planetoid queue but not a single arena open which got me wondering.

Are there no/too few T5 klingons around or is it simply broken ?

regards
The queue is working, it's just that there's only fed or klingons in it. Most likely only feds, as klingons have nothing else to do except explorer badge grind. When the queues aren't popping, klingons log off at T5.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 04:13 PM
hehe what do you expect im been T5 for 3 days now and no we got nothing to do and its not fun to wait 30 min to 1 hour just to get one PVP match.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2010, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zubai
Hey,
Over 25 ppl were in the Cracked Planetoid queue but not a single arena open which got me wondering.
You can manually open up an instance. It appears that the server closes down instances when there is no queue and doesn't open them up no matter how many are waiting in the queue.

Had to do this today for the two FvK mining queues.