Captain
That's it man, game over man, game over!

I'm building a completely functional Facility 4028 map for a new mission, with working doors, forcefields, guards, prisoners, and even a stairway. Currently, it has been under construction for around 2 months.

If you want to cameo in the mission as a prisoner, please forum mail me @Voporak a filled out 4028 profile in this format (follow it exactly and replace text with your own stuff for the character) (by Type, it is the type of prisoner). If you want to appear in an open cell (one where the character can be seen), mail a link to pics of the character to me via mail also:

* Name: [Name]
* Species: [Species]
* Type: [A, B, C, D, etc.]
* Sentence: [Pending, 20 years, life imprisonment, etc.]
* Requirements: [Requires level 7 forcield at all times, Requires special nutrition, etc.]
* [Vistors must be approved by Warden, No vistors, etc.]
* [Outside communications restricted, barred, allowed, etc.]
* [Inmate allowed out of cell under guard, Inmate not allowed out of cell without Warden's approval, etc.]

[Description of prisoner, why they are in there, and maybe some history]

Now get in jail!
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)

Last edited by voporak; 07-20-2014 at 08:50 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 2
04-01-2014, 05:07 AM
Quote:
I'm building a completely functional Facility 4028 map for a new mission, with working doors, forcefields, guards, prisoners, and even a stairway. So far I've spent three days just setting it up.

If you want to cameo in the mission as a prisoner (I have 18 spaces available, at least), please forum mail me @Voporak a link to some pics of your character, as well as a profile in the following 4028 format (follow it exactly and replace text with your own stuff for the character) (by Type, it is the type of prisoner):

* Name: [Name]
* Species: [Species]
* Sentence: [Pending, 20 years, life imprisonment, etc.]
* Requirements: [Requires level 7 forcield at all times, Requires special nutrition, etc.]
* [Vistors must be approved by Warden, No vistors, etc.]
* [Outside communications restricted, barred, allowed, etc.]
* [Inmate allowed out of cell under guard, Inmate not allowed out of cell without Warden's approval, etc.]

[Description of prisoner, why they are in there, and maybe some history]

Now get in jail!

Name: I'Zira Scar
* Species: Ferasan
* Type: Z for Zira
* Sentence: Life imprisonment.
* Requirements: Requires maximum security at all times.
* No visitors allowed.
* Prisoner is to remain in isolation without outside communication.
* Inmate not allowed outside of cell without several dozen security guards in place.

Description: Infamous Ferasan General who was sentenced to life for destruction, war crimes, and murder of countless Caitians and Federation officers. Considered to be extremely dangerous.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Lieutenant
# 3
04-01-2014, 06:10 AM
Name: r.j stormfire sheppard
* Species: human
* Type: a
* Sentence: 5 years
* Requirements: 15 guards at all times in addition to 3 level 8 forcefields around his cell
* [Vistors must be approved by Warden,
* [Outside communications restricted,
* [Inmate allowed out of cell under guard,

r.j stormfire sheppard was sentenced to 5 years in facility 4028 due to him being a rouge starfleet officer and a S31 operative...
r.j has not been confirmed as a rouge or as a S31 operative but is still to be consindred really dangerus untill anything has been proven

Last edited by carter60; 04-01-2014 at 12:15 PM. Reason: my char in sto is a standard human male with scar option 10 on the rigth sido of his face
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
04-01-2014, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter60 View Post
r.j stormfire sheppard was sentenced to 5 years in facility 4028 due to him being a rouge starfleet officer
I believe you meant rogue? Rouge is another word for red .

* Name: Taev D'louris
* Species: Romulan
* Type: B
* Sentence: Life imprisonment
* Requirements: No contact with any living being allowed due to political reasons.
* No visitors, not even holograms.
* No outside communications allowed
* Inmate not allowed out of cell.

Due to "political circumstances" this prisoner isn't allowed to get in contact with people. Human, Klingon, Romulans or otherwise. The Federation and Klingon council both agreed about this arrangement.

*SLIDERS COMING SOON*
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^

Last edited by stoutes; 04-01-2014 at 02:56 PM.
Career Officer
# 5
04-01-2014, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter60 View Post
Name: r.j stormfire sheppard
* Species: human
* Type: a
* Sentence: 5 years
* Requirements: 15 guards at all times in addition to 3 level 8 forcefields around his cell
* [Vistors must be approved by Warden,
* [Outside communications restricted,
* [Inmate allowed out of cell under guard,

r.j stormfire sheppard was sentenced to 5 years in facility 4028 due to him being a rouge starfleet officer and a S31 operative...
r.j has not been confirmed as a rouge or as a S31 operative but is still to be consindred really dangerus untill anything has been proven
Wow - the judge must have been smoking something that day! 15 guards? For someone who went rogue and received a massive FIVE YEAR sentence?

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Lieutenant
# 6
04-01-2014, 07:21 AM
Yeah i meant rogue ... english isnt my first language
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
04-01-2014, 07:23 AM
Visuals

* Name: Hygieia
* Species: Ask'kaar
* Type: A (Not sure what the difference is here.)
* Sentence: Life imprisonment
* Requirements: Neural suppressor must be worn at all times, standard cell requirements. (forcefields etc)
* [Vistors must be approved by Warden.]
* [Outside communications restricted, must be supervised.]
* [Inmate allowed out of cell under guard.]

Description: Once a proud researcher for the Ask'kaar Republic, Hygieia had a mental breakdown during the study of a planet in the Iota Pavonis Sector, murdering the other researchers, Hygieia made it of world and set a course for the Eridian Belt. Several days later her shuttle was found adrift near Starbase 235.

Rescue teams found Hygieia in a delusional state, claiming she "Saw Them" and "The end is near", computers onboard the shuttle confirm she did slaughter the other researchers without mercy, but is unable to identify the location of said massacre. Information regarding the shuttles flight plan into the Eridian Belt has been erased.

Two attempts have been made by her eldest daughter for Hygieia to be turned over to Ask'kaar authorities.

^^^ Good, bad or meh ?

Last edited by thay8472; 04-09-2014 at 04:18 PM.
Captain
# 8
04-01-2014, 02:25 PM
* Name: Giellun i-Ramhaelia tr'Srhaien
* Species: Romulan (male)
* Type: A
* Sentence: Pending; life without parole expected.
* Visitors must be approved by Warden. (Note: Inmate has had no visitors.)
* Inmate allowed out of cell under guard, maximum one hour every standard day.
* Inmate is allergic to peanuts.

Description: C.O., IRW Vas'deletham, Romulan Star Navy rank of commander, concurrent with Tal Shiar rank of colonel.
-- Charged with war crimes including, but not limited to, attempted genocide, hostage taking, and 44 counts of murder. Also suspect in release of biogenic weapon on Rakinu III in 2397, causing 4 million Reman civilian deaths.
-- Apprehended by Chief Special Warfare Operator Janice Akagi, Unit 207, Starfleet M.A.C.O., during boarding action of IRW Vas'deletham by USS Abraham Lincoln NCC-71187. Inmate had attempted orbital destruction of Reman colony on Shonek in retaliation for Reman Resistance destruction of a Tal Shiar supply base. When cornered by Lincoln, claimed planet as hostage and fired on outlying village, threatening to destroy others if he was not allowed to leave.
-- 34 members of crew turned state's evidence in exchange for political asylum. Currently under close guard at <REDACTED>.

Can make a picture of him for you later.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer

Last edited by starswordc; 04-05-2014 at 12:42 AM. Reason: corrected name of character
Rihannsu
# 9
04-01-2014, 02:40 PM
* Name: Emani
* Species: Liberated Borg Romulan
* Sentence: detained pending negotiations with the Romulan Republic
* Requirements: [Requires level 7 forcefield at all times]
* No visitors except for official business.
* Outside communications allowed but must be carefully supervised.
* Inmate has demonstrated an ability to fabricate small devices out of anything metallic that she comes into contact with, and thus is to be kept from touching anything that isn't food or plastic.

Here's Emani.
Emani is a Liberated Borg Romulan who, as an ally of the Klingon Empire, has engaged the Federation in combat multiple times. One recorded example included brutally mangling a Starfleet security team with her bare hands while raiding a Federation outpost. She then interrogated one of the surviving members by injecting nanoprobes into his brain and directly downloading his memories.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.

Last edited by markhawkman; 04-01-2014 at 03:50 PM.
Captain
# 10
04-01-2014, 02:50 PM
I explored the third level and there are plenty of closed cells up there. If you don't want to be in an opening cell (or can't post screenshots, or we run out of space) I'll just put your profile on one of the closed doors. There are 26 closed cells available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)