Lt. Commander
# 21
02-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post

What has cryptic got to do with amazons delivery schedule?
Not a damn thing, which is why I have no gripe with Cryptic, personally.

I think it's pretty lame of people to be mad at Cryptic because of the fact that Cryptic has to protect their interests with a grace period.

I'm bummed out that their CS is swamped, I'm not angry about it -- but it is my own fault for not paying for rush delivery charge, though I still cross my fingers with hopes that their billing office catches my ticket before I run out of time.

Otherwise, see ya all again on the 10th either way!
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-06-2010, 05:35 PM
My Collectors edition is delay from atari and they say next week. Also payed life time but i dont have my key
Billing office is out of order still waiting 9 days on reply
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-06-2010, 05:36 PM
This is complete and utter bull!!!! I have not gotten my retail box from AMAZON!!!! THEY HAVE STATED FOR MONTHS THAT IT WOULD BE RECEIVED FEBRUARY 8TH!!!!! Your grace period should cover AMAZON, I have allready paid for a lifetime membership for christ sake!!!

Seriously ****ed!!
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post

What has cryptic got to do with amazons delivery schedule?
Because Cryptic enter into a deal with AMAZON to distibute thier product. They even made a deal to give AMAZON a special pre-order bonus. Cryptic has everything to do with AMAZON'S deliver schedule or at least honoring the fricking delay!
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-06-2010, 05:45 PM
Stupid post office did not deliver my game last friday now i have to wait until monday.So much for pre-order 1day delivery.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-06-2010, 05:46 PM
typical BS from cryptic. I pre ordered from best buy, was supposed to ship and be here already. Now I get a mail from them saying it being shipped from across country!!! ETA 10th !!!!! No service from BB on the weekend.. I bet the game was late shipping from Atari (or whoever) in the first place.
I knew this would happen, I was around for their Champions launch LOL!!
just one of many reasons I do not support cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 27 Problem with this...
02-06-2010, 05:49 PM
There's a problem with this in that BestBuy didn't mail my preorder until the 3rd and the expected shipment date isn't until the 8th.

The bigger problem: I already attempted to contact billing support and do have a proof of purchase as I bought it online and paid it in full. However, nobody got back to me regarding the in-game ticket I made, nobody got back to regarding the email I sent and nobody from Crytpic Billing Support picked up the phone when I called and let my cell phone sit on Star Trek hold music for over an hour a few days ago.

In short, I don't know how to reach any Billing Support, yet you want to cut the service off unless we contact them? This is ridiculous as mentioned in the thread I invaded 3-4 days ago, in this same forum, asking specifically to extend me to the 8th.

How do we contact if you can't be contacted or will not respond?
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerathon
You know i would love to enter my retail key ... really and if its only to claim my joined trill.
But unfortunately this awful billing system still hasnt been fixed and iam still required to enter the information on a credit card that i dont have when all i want to do is activate my game and use my free month.

I wonder if -with this reason given- i could successfully request my money back ...
I know this isn't the correct answer, but it's atleast a work around. Go to Walmart and get one of those prepaid visa cards. You can put down as much cash as you want on it, and then use it just like a credit card. I know other retailers offer them as well.

Like I said, it's not the right answer, but atleast you'll be able to play.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-06-2010, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyelusion View Post
There's a problem with this in that BestBuy didn't mail my preorder until the 3rd and the expected shipment date isn't until the 8th.

The bigger problem: I already attempted to contact billing support and do have a proof of purchase as I bought it online and paid it in full. However, nobody got back to me regarding the in-game ticket I made, nobody got back to regarding the email I sent and nobody from Crytpic Billing Support picked up the phone when I called and let my cell phone sit on Star Trek hold music for over an hour a few days ago.

In short, I don't know how to reach any Billing Support, yet you want to cut the service off unless we contact them? This is ridiculous as mentioned in the thread I invaded 3-4 days ago, in this same forum, asking specifically to extend me to the 8th.

How do we contact if you can't be contacted or will not respond?
I know I'm quoting myself, but I'm including a quote from an automated email that I received back on the 4th, from Cryptic, as proof that I did email about this exact issue and my not having the game until the 8th:

"Hello, Thank you for contacting the Cryptic Studios Billing Support Team. This is an automatic reply to let you know that your Billing Support ticket has been received and will be answered as quickly as possible. We process all requests in the order in which they were received. We will review your email and respond when we are able to assist you. You do not need to reply to this message at this time. Your ticket has been assigned an ID of [CS Billing #94115]."

Now, again I ask, if you don't respond to your own phone calls, tickets and emails for your own billing support, then who are we supposed to call, email, ticket or what? If you see this, please look up the billing ticket number 94115 as mentioned in the email I just quoted and you'll see my proof of shipping. The game has been paid in full, Please do not lock me out and ask me to contact some blackhole that doesn't seem to exist.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnstonsimon View Post
I would love to be able to activate my retail key and activate the year's subscription that I have paid for, but I have no means to agree to recurring billing. Billing support has been no help thus far with just a standard copy and paste reply which had noting to do with my inquiry.
I believe I have seen "Prepaid" 60 day game cards. Does uising these cards avoid the need to provide a credit card?