Lt. Commander
Is Cryptic going to give us all an extra free month for dealing with the endless crashing and now half-hour queues? I would sure hope so, since right now Cryptic is clearly not providing the service they promised when I gave them my money.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 04:20 PM
+1 I completely agree.... this is garbage....

They're wasting the money they expect us to pay them.

I bet they wouldn't be pleased if somehow we only managed to pay 3 dollars per subscription, since that is the level of service we're getting.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginousmc View Post
+1 I completely agree.... this is garbage....

They're wasting the money they expect us to pay them.

I bet they wouldn't be pleased if somehow we only managed to pay 3 dollars per subscription, since that is the level of service we're getting.
Though I do not agree with the acerbic reply in general, I gotta agree that a extra server and some patches are definitly needed. 1 Server with a que of 1k+ is kinda silly.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 04:27 PM
I would like to see some PR work from cryptic instead of the endless silence
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2010, 04:31 PM
I'd like to get a refund since I paid for an MMO and got an instanced multiplayer game a la Guild Wars.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 04:32 PM
The thing that Cryptic needs to understand is that it isn't the $15/month that bothers me, its the value of my time (and others). I work a lot and take night classes, so I rarely get to play. When the server is down an hour before I leave for work or when I get home at 9pm, its really annoying because I only have an hour to play here and there. When I get booted in the middle of a mission, I feel like I've wasted my time.

At the very least, I wish Cryptic was more involved with the forums and would acknowledge the problems.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-06-2010, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3DSKULL View Post
I would like to see some PR work from cryptic instead of the endless silence
Why? So you can flame them for what they say? What they should have said? What they didn't say?

If I were a PR rep, the only thing you would hear from my office is "It's the 1st week, we're working to fix the problems, thank you for your patience." which is pretty much what Blizz Reps tend to say.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-06-2010, 04:39 PM
I can understand the server loads, what bothers me is when you're entering an instance you have a chance of being booted out of the game and being put into the login queue. This isn't right, people already playing in the game should not be booted to make way for someone else to get in.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-06-2010, 04:39 PM
I'd rather have a refund. 1 extra month at this point just prolongs the bugs.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Sigh, if you think this is bad, wait for the average MMO launch.