Career Officer
# 1 "Advanced" Fleet Uniforms?
04-02-2014, 01:39 PM
I've purchased the "Basic" versions of both the Odyssey and Bortasqu' from my fleet on our Fed and KDF sections, which implies that there is an "advanced" version of each.

There is a uniform on display near a few KDF Tailor NPCs that shows a version of the uniform that includes a long coat, shoulder pads, a collar, and a sash. It is also used on a few of the bridge crew of the I.K.S. Bortasqu', including other versions of the gauntlets, shoulders, and other pieces.

The only pieces of the Odyssey uniform that I've seen which aren't part of the current set is a slightly longer version of the jacket with cuffs on the wrist (same as the metallic pattern of the jacket) and a belt which has been seen on the Romulan female that seemed to represent the Federation allied Romulans, who, at the time of release of New Romulus, had an Odyssey uniform.

So, I'm wondering... When are these uniforms going to be released? Are they part of some Fleet Starbase upgrade, since they are part of the Starbase Tailor?
Captain
# 2
04-02-2014, 01:52 PM
No one knows, but everyone interested in the fleet uniforms has been waiting since Season 6 for the advanced versions to be implemented.
Career Officer
# 3
04-02-2014, 10:57 PM
They don't exist, except on a few mannequins scattered about. There are no fleet projects that unlock "advanced" versions of the Odyssey and Bortasqu.

It seems like that was the intent, based on the "Basic" in the name, but if so, it was forgotten.

Last edited by futurepastnow; 04-03-2014 at 04:03 PM.