Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Before we begin, I understand how to play the game. I know exactly what would normally need to be done. I am bugged(?) and need help.

Earlier today I tried allocating points to my Lt. Engineer but several times they refused to stick. I NOW find that I have TWO Ensign level skills (Emergency Power to Shields I / Emergency Power to Weapons I) and CANNOT use my Lt level skill (Emergency Power to Shields II) as my Ensign level skills take the two slots of the console up and wont let me use my Lieutenants skill.

Either:

A) I am somehow SUPER DUPER BUGGED and need some assistance (Because I've now lost a ton of BO points I wanted to put elsewhere)

Or

B) Lag has had the last laugh and I need to know how to switch my skills.

Help is appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 05:19 PM
You may have a Leiutenant Officer but if it,s only an Ensign Console then he can only use Ensign powers. It,s not a bug.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 05:27 PM
Thank you for paying zero attention. Here, seeing how I cannot apparently take a screenshot here's how it reads.

Lieutenant Engineering Station:
Emyaaht: Slot one: Emergency Power to Weapons I / Shot two: Emergency Power to Shields I / Emergency Power to Shields II (Cannot use rank of this power at this station)
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 06:00 PM
I am having the same issue...
I am using a research science vessel which is equipped with a Leuitentant Tactical Console.
It looks like the second ensign ability is being counted as a Leuitenant ranked ability, and as such I cant use my Leuitenant rank ability.

I have a immage of it:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...Amias/BO2E.jpg

The Tactical Team I is the the skill I did not choose for him, and yet he has it...
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2010, 06:08 PM
Amialis that's EXACTLY my problem.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 06:13 PM
I've asked my fleet about it, and people in general chat, but they dont seem to know...

My guess is its a bug... which is why I posted it here...

Would like to know how to get this fixed... I have considered training a new BO to replace this one but that would be wasting merits and skill points... as well you can see have a full compliment of BO's and I honestly like the ones i have too much to get rid of them just because they are bugged...
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-06-2010, 06:30 PM
I've guessed it's a bug too. I've put in a GM ticket but I have little hope considering every GM ticket seems to be answered "Sucks to be you".
Lt. Commander
# 8 eng.3rd rank skill no joy
02-06-2010, 06:42 PM
im a klingon t3 cruser eng. location 1... 3 skills able to be used 3rd skill mia office is promated and 3 lvl skill trained dose not display this skill in assinment or on ship display

exsample... T1 bird of pray.. 3 officers all with 1 skill able to be used you assine eng. to 1 location no skill avalible u have amergey power to shield1 but there is notheing to use in assinment or on ur ship dissplay WTF

it is aceton field post i read says it is flaged ground but gose in space where it belongs the problem is i can now not repace it on my best officer whos skills i want cuz of this bug /want to screem .. but will do squat lol
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-07-2010, 04:51 AM
Helloooooooo. Cryyyyyyyyyyptic. Some help would be appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-07-2010, 04:55 AM
I also reported the very same bug yesterday... Hope they can fix it soon and give back our training points