Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Hey all -

A friend of mine is running into a problem in both space and away missions. He will have his action bar setup with BO abilities or powers and then out of the blue, in the middle of battle. They will all (with the exception of one or two) will just disappear.

Then he will have to bring up the Powers menu and setup the action bar again.

About the only thing that is odd for his setup, is that he has remapped the movement keys to use the Arrow/Cursor keys.

Was curious if anyone has seen or heard of anything like this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 06:43 PM
is he accidentally changing the hot bar page number ?

I sometimes in the heat of things mouse over the arrows, and page up, or down.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 06:46 PM
I have had that happen to me, but I think whats happening to me was that during a battle I was holding down on my mouse button and dragging powers up-screen thus removing it from the action bar (Powers Tray as its called in the GUI). I didn't realize I was doing it at first.

But I have a another similar issue... Every time I beam to a planet or station my action bar / powers tray is missing the 3 attack powers for my weapons (beam, hvy beam.and strike) Every time I have to stop and drag them from the powers list. My buff powers are saved but my attack powers are missing? HELP!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 06:55 PM
I suggested that perhaps he was doing some "spazzy" mouse clicking and he isn't.

In regards to the "away" missions.. that is ALSO happening to him. Every single away mission, he has to remap his action bars.
Lt. Commander
# 5 wont display
02-06-2010, 08:10 PM
im a klingon t3 cruser eng. location 1... 3 skills able to be used 3rd skill mia office is promated and 3 lvl skill trained dose not display this skill in assinment or on ship display

exsample... T1 bird of pray.. 3 officers all with 1 skill able to be used you assine eng. to 1 location no skill avalible u have amergey power to shield1 but there is notheing to use in assinment or on ur ship dissplay WTF
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 09:22 PM
Ugh Thanks guys! I lost my melee strike from the powers tray, never even thought to look in the powers menu.

Now to fix occasionally losing the ability to fight at all in a ground mission (icons greyed out and non responsive to mouse clicks or key presses)
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-06-2010, 09:35 PM
this has happen to me. Every time I do an away mission 3 power do not appear and I have to replace them. Zone any where when I arrive 3 power are again blank. Only one character has this problem knock on wood.