Commander
I forgot the exact ship names besides the Enterprise.

So which capital ship crew do you like the most. Personally I like the Romulan crew the best, they are more Enterprise in my opinion. Plus romulans are one of my favorite species in ST.

I did not pick Enterprise sadly, i was hoping this event would revive my faith in Shon being Captain. it failed to do that. the incident at the sphere during Step Between the stars where Shon was about to start a war with the romulans destroyed my confidence with shon being captain of the Enterprise an ok thing. The event still did not make me like Shon. For the rest of the crew, they are all right, but most of them are not very likeable in my opinion besides O'brian and maybe the sci officer.

And for the klingons, their pretty good for Klingons, but I never was a Klingon person and I never play the Klingon faction.

So i want to know whats your favorite capital ship crew in the event just out of curiosity and why you did not pick the others.
Captain
# 2
04-03-2014, 12:00 PM
How about my own damn crew?
Quote:
Originally Posted by startrek1234567 View Post
I forgot the exact ship names besides the Enterprise.
USS Enterprise, IKS Bortasqu', RRW Lleiset.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Commander
# 3
04-03-2014, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
How about my own damn crew?

USS Enterprise, IKS Bortasqu', RRW Lleiset.
thank you, well of course my ship is the best
Captain
# 4
04-03-2014, 12:03 PM
The Enterprise crew of course. I mean when I took that zurmo test "Which Trek Captain Are You?" I got Captain Shon. So it's like for me the most obvious answer. Shon and the Enterprise F! I really dig Lt. Kynoa and was happy to see she survived the destruction of the Belfast.
Career Officer
# 5
04-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Enterprise, hands down.

Why? Because Yoshi, that's why.
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Empire Veteran
# 6
04-03-2014, 12:39 PM
Kyona is the only one I care for on the Ent although Shon is decent. I have yet to revisit the KDF crew or visit the Romulan crew.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
# 7
04-03-2014, 12:45 PM
I loved Shrons Comment "Nothing like we got with the dominion fleet".

Indeed Shron... You had been commanding the Enterprise for less than a day when you "came to save me".
Ironically, his ship also reached 0% health in that same mission, so Yea... Nothing like the damage from the Dominions... ^^

Romulan ship is the best BTW.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Captain
# 8
04-03-2014, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
I loved Shrons Comment "Nothing like we got with the dominion fleet".

Indeed Shron... You had been commanding the Enterprise for less than a day when you "came to save me".
Ironically, his ship also reached 0% health in that same mission, so Yea... Nothing like the damage from the Dominions... ^^

Romulan ship is the best BTW.
Yeah, that bugged me. I clearly saved us all from the Dominion invasion, yet the dude who literally did nothing but almost die gets to command the flagship.

That Oddy should have been MIIIIIIINE.
You haven't heard "Jukebox Hero" until you've heard it in the original Klingon.

Captain Elijah Barnabas Lowe, U.S.S. Sierra.
Captain
# 9
04-03-2014, 12:51 PM
Only have access to the Bortas and the Enterprise.

I liked the Bortas best though crew wise. The Gorn science officer was surprisingly mild mannered, I liked that particular officer best I think.

Additional note, not quite related, that torpedo with HY and GW packs a punch.
Kurov - KDF Tactical
- - - - -
STB Channel Member
- - - - -
"Something everyone always forgets, all grind is optional"
Career Officer
# 10
04-03-2014, 12:58 PM
RRW Lleiset
IKS Bortasqu'
USS Enterprise

Why?

1. Tiaru Jarok.. I have 3 Jarok chars (one of them I created even long before LoR was even mentioned).. so she is kinda "family".
2. Tiaru & Koren.. women ftw !!!
3. Romulans.. do I need to say more?
"My people have a reputation for arrogance. I'm afraid it's well-earned."