Lt. Commander
# 11
04-03-2014, 02:01 PM
Gods help us, all of our flagships have utterly horrible builds!

Edit: And common Singularity Cores?! What the hell...?!
Empire Veteran
# 12
04-03-2014, 02:04 PM
The Bortas has a very weak autofiring cannon and 2 cannon powers when everything else is beams. That cannon is worthless lol :O.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Commander
# 13
04-03-2014, 02:15 PM
The RRW Lleiset main crew has a Deferi and a reformed Borg.

How can the two other flagships compete against this?
Captain
# 14
04-03-2014, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurializard View Post
How can the two other flagships compete against this?
The Bort's doctor is probably the second best crewman after Kyona over on the Enterprise.

I'd say it's a pretty even up competition.
Captain
# 15
04-03-2014, 02:31 PM
the romulan commander cause well she has the second best hairstyle next to my own toons and ent-f only cause of kyona and her cute voice ^_^
Captain
# 16
04-03-2014, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadowdark View Post
Yeah, that bugged me. I clearly saved us all from the Dominion invasion, yet the dude who literally did nothing but almost die gets to command the flagship.

That Oddy should have been MIIIIIIINE.
Arguably, I can say i'm glad I didn't. The Enterprise would be seen as the image of the federation. You being a hyper lethal vector is some sense would stain it. However, technically you can say that all your ships have been modified for combat (Refits and Retrofits) so you can be the best Hyper Lethal captain to ever exist. So would you rather have a combat Oddy or an Exploration Oddy?

Much more funnier with the Excelsior. "Hey, we got this 200 year old ship in space and we're still kicking your arse!"

Last edited by xigbarg; 04-03-2014 at 02:46 PM.
Captain
# 17
04-03-2014, 02:54 PM
I prefer Enterprise because Bortas have Captain Grandma and Not-Scimitar have Race Traitor.
Former Star Trek Online Player
Captain
# 18
04-03-2014, 03:20 PM
romulan crew

the deferi(sp) sci officer is awesome and sort of insane at least that is what i picked up on him any way lol
Commander
# 19
04-03-2014, 03:23 PM
Enterprise crew is awesome.

What kinda bugs me though is that the Ent crew is always saying "blah blah, biggest ship federation has ever built" IT IS NOT!

I Support the Jupiter & Typhoon classes as playable ships! (As do about 185 other Supporters)
Lieutenant
# 20
04-04-2014, 01:57 AM
I'm happy you guys like the Lt.Kyona voice and thank you so much for your feedback! It's totally okay if you don't like the voice too, I'm just grateful to hear any feedback about it. I wasn't sure what folks would think. I tried to do it with a bit of M'Ress and Classic Catwoman, toned down a bit, and had a bit of practice as a mischievous Ferasan on Gates of Stovokor podcast prior to voicing Lt.Kyona on STO. I've been excited about this mission too, so it's great to finally play it as well. *raises a paw in salute to the fellow Captains and Caitians*

~ Adrianne Grady

(I also voice the Romulan Researcher A'dranna in the Reputation system and in the Worf episode, Sphere of Influence. There are some other roles in STO and NW I've done as well, but harder to find. If you want to know which voices I do, you can find/friend me in game @agrady or follow me on Twitter @xatrian. I generally announce it when it happens.)

Check out the podcast and radio community too if you get the chance! - Priority One, G&T Show, Gates of Stovokor, Trek Radio, Subspace Radio, SciMax, Trek.fm, Mission Log, Starfinder, Reality's Edge, and more!

I pop up at the Star Trek conventions in CA and Vegas, so you can catch me in person there too. I generally cosplay as my STO Ferengi Dar'Slooga, as my STO Romulan, and as Lal, Data's daughter.
~
Cryptic VO, Priority One Podcast, USS Starfinder, Gates of Stovokor, ST:Continues, ST:Renegades, ST:Axanar, Nobility, Zygerus, Rabbit Moon Show, G&T Show, Trek Radio w/ DJ Deyvid, Subspace Radio w/ DJ Grom, SciMax Radio, Tribbles in Ecstasy, Trek News & Views, Ferengi Alliance Cosplay, ST: Reunion, LARP Alliance