Lt. Commander
I think my transporter officer is upset he didn't receive a promotion. When I get on the ground my 3 basic attack powers are missing from the powers tray. Its like beaming down to find your guns were beamed 3 feet under the soil....

Every time I beam to a planet or station my powers tray is missing the 3 basic attack powers for my weapons (beam, Heavy beam and strike) Every time I have to stop and drag them from the powers list. My devices are saved but my attack powers are missing?

Ive tried using two rows and customizing row2 and that row is missing the same powers as well.

In space everything is fine. I was having this issue in space before but an update earlier this week seemed to fix that issue... Now I'm having ground issues.

HERE IS THE FIX:

Worked for me hopefully it works for you.

1.Dock at a station
2.Removed everything from my power tray *May not be nessacary but this is what I did.
3.Put your guns in your inventory.... unequip
4.Hit P to bring up the powers tray because you have no guns equipped the default punch left, punch right and strike will now be available. Equip them in the desired slots.
5.equip guns....

I beamed back to my ship and back into the station and the gun powers were all in place as they should be.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 10:31 PM
I have the same problem. I moved the icons for the weapons fuctions. Now I have to put them back into the power tray each time I do ground operations. A quick word of help from a dev to fix this would stop me from putting in another dozen or so bug and dev help requests.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 11:44 PM
OK well at least now I know I'm not insane.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 03:00 AM
Same darn issue...

I also was able to autofire during beta on the ground. To me that was a selling point to lifetime.
They need to bring that function back!!!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 03:38 PM
bump! this is very annoying!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Airwolf- View Post
I've been having same problem, and i made another post that some others said they were too...so you arent alone. just remeber to check your hot key bar when you beam in and there is an icon on the far right of it that can bring up what you can put in the hot key bar, so just add it back and keep going.

Airwolf
I found this on another thread and it worked for me.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-08-2010, 06:58 AM
I have the same issue with only two of the three skills. Resetting your bar for each and every ground mission is not the answer. When you are auto grouping that takes time and by the time I get my bar reset, they've gone off and running. It needs to not do that.

Also, there needs to be a lock bar option like other MMO's have so that you don't accidentally click and drag a skill off your bar. I don't do it often, but when it does happen in the heat of battle, it's annoying as sin.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-08-2010, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurel_Orkney
I have the same issue with only two of the three skills. Resetting your bar for each and every ground mission is not the answer. When you are auto grouping that takes time and by the time I get my bar reset, they've gone off and running. It needs to not do that.

Also, there needs to be a lock bar option like other MMO's have so that you don't accidentally click and drag a skill off your bar. I don't do it often, but when it does happen in the heat of battle, it's annoying as sin.

Thanks
Ditto. I can only hope the Devs are working at this, but like Orkney said above, the workaround is not the solution. Sometimes I rush into battle cuz I got my groove on, and I roll in and come up ready to do some spray bolts and....CLICK CLICK!!!...Dammit!!! ROF Jam!!!

PEW!!! PEW!!!

"Captain!!!"

PEW!!! PEW!!! PEW!!!....THUD, SILENCE, SIZZLE!!!

I arrest my case.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-08-2010, 08:08 AM
I get this without changing a ground weapon.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-08-2010, 02:22 PM
HERE IS THE FIX I JUST DISCOVERED!

Worked for me hopefully it works for you.

1.Dock at a station
2.Removed everything from my power tray *May not be nessacary but this is what I did.
3.Put your guns in your inventory.... unequip
4.Hit P to bring up the powers tray because you have no guns equipped the default punch left, punch right and strike will now be available. Equip them in the desired slots.
5.equip guns....

I beamed back to my ship and back into the station and the gun powers were all in place as they should be.