Captain
# 11
04-04-2014, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by revandarklighter View Post
Good think that we don't have enough issues right now, with the Borg, the Undine, the Voth the Tal'shiar attacking, and at least at this point that "war" with the Federation/Klingons still going on...

Yeah... we definitely need another front to fight...
But think of the additional resources, manpower and production facilities if we could convince the mirror universe to join our grand galactic federation.
Captain
# 12
04-04-2014, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by questerius View Post
But think of the additional resources, manpower and production facilities if we could convince the mirror universe to serve as our slaves our grand galactic empire.
Corrected your spelling mistakes....
Support more story content in STO
Career Officer
# 13
04-04-2014, 06:15 AM
Quote:
But think of the additional resources, manpower and production facilities if we could convince the mirror universe to join our grand galactic federation.
Yes, then they could join in on the Non stop grinding fun!
Captain
# 14
Quote:
But think of the additional resources, manpower and production facilities if we could "convince" the mirror universe to serve as our slaves our grand galactic empire.
Corrected your spelling mistakes....
Support more story content in STO
Career Officer
# 15
Quote:
And that's the point, the way the Terran Empire acts, I think if we went in there, flexxed our muscle(showing we can crush them while taking on all the other threats) then I think they would join us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen
I thought WoW's forums had angry elitist snobs, but I never could have imagined the level STO forums has.
Commander
# 16
04-04-2014, 07:36 AM
Yeah, with the recent resurgence of the undine, the current war with the voth, the Borg still haunting every system, and the tal shiar doing god knows what, we TOTALLY need to spend time, energy, and resources trying to fight our anti-selves in another universe.

Especially since you can shut down 90% of their fleet with an anti-tachyon pulse.
Career Officer
# 17
04-04-2014, 09:21 AM
"Join us" ? We should be joining them! They came back from nothing, worse than nothing and are now back at the top of their universe's food chain. Clearly theirs is the superior philosophy! From now all my ships have a new mandatory dress code, beards of evil for the men, and bare midriffs for the females. We shall be unstoppable!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceror01 View Post
....you are a bad starship captain and you should feel bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tachyonharmonic View Post
However, I think with regard to the Romulan Republic player characters/npcs, it all comes down to a finite point:

These are not the Romulans from the shows.
Career Officer
# 18
04-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Your points are not lost on me, but my Federation propoganda, and self righteous hypocrisy won't allow me to join your cause.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen
I thought WoW's forums had angry elitist snobs, but I never could have imagined the level STO forums has.
Empire Veteran
# 19
04-04-2014, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
Or you could just send an ambassador over to ask the question "what is the point of all this?"
Because it doesn't make any sense to me
^^This^^

And while there over there make sure they ask where they buy their paint
Captain
# 20
04-04-2014, 10:40 AM
If these attacks continue, Starfleet, the KDF, and Romulan Republic might have to respond. Kinda hard to ignore an incursion of that scale. The attack on DS9 could be considered an isolated event, but the siege of that Romulan station? That's pretty much an Act of War.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/144/0/2/sto_sig_character_by_rattler20200-d7jlk1h.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voth Guy
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.