Captain
You can earn 10 lobis or 1440 dil per day per account by doing the First contact day mission (or the one from your faction).

For some reason, this really interesting reward was not mentioned in any blog concerning the event, and it's not mentioned in game. Or I missed it.

So, it's both a thank you for the free gift, and a warning to players !

Captain
# 2
04-04-2014, 06:44 AM
I did it first on a character I wish I knew this limit of one per account before. I'd have done it on another character and not a barely used alt.

And the Lobi said bound to character so I took the dilithium because I can transfer that using the exchange at least.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Captain
# 3
04-04-2014, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthstormstrike View Post
I did it first on a character I wish I knew this limit of one per account before. I'd have done it on another character and not a barely used alt.

And the Lobi said bound to character so I took the dilithium because I can transfer that using the exchange at least.
It's per day and per account. So, if you do it tomorrow for example, you should be able to earn a new box.
But I think it's not like the dil refinement cap, which is reset at some specific hour of the day, but it's really 24h between the first time you earned the box, to the next time you are able to earn another one.

Captain
# 4
04-04-2014, 06:54 AM
Also I came to say that for KDF, the weapon isn't all that great since we can get a better one through just normal playing called the Shard Sword of Kahless.

So all the non-KDF out there complaining that KDF gets a weapon while the others get pets, we already had access to a better melee weapon by just playing the missions.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Captain
# 5
04-04-2014, 06:57 AM
LOL. 10 lobis!! yeah!!! xD.

Cryptic is really "improving" in the rewards they give.. lol.
Captain
# 6
04-04-2014, 06:59 AM
What? I didn't get lobby!!!
Support more story content in STO
Career Officer
# 7
04-04-2014, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by revandarklighter View Post
What? I didn't get lobby!!!
Yes you did. It was in the purple reward box that gave you a choice of 1440 dil or 10 Lobi. It wasn't a selectable mission reward, it went into the inventory of the first character you completed the mission on yesterday.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
04-04-2014, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgecrysger View Post

Don't look a gift lobi in the mouth. Someone has to be buying all the lobi ships you see in the exchange
Captain
# 9
04-04-2014, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgecrysger View Post

Free lobis and dil is free. I don't see the point in complaining.

At least we didn't have to look where is Q in the box for 2 weeks before having a ship, which have a better version in the Cstore.

Captain
# 10
04-04-2014, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
Yes you did. It was in the purple reward box that gave you a choice of 1440 dil or 10 Lobi. It wasn't a selectable mission reward, it went into the inventory of the first character you completed the mission on yesterday.
Correct, overlooked it. Thanks.
Support more story content in STO