Republic Veteran
"In orbit of New Romulus"

Yet, cannot find it, and no one answered me in /zone.
STO community Doom-O-Meter: |||||||||
Captain
# 2
04-04-2014, 11:39 AM
In sector space as you approach new Romulus, it gives you the option to go into orbit or go to the flagship ( not spelling its name ), the ship is in its own instance like any other mission.
Captain
# 3
04-04-2014, 11:41 AM
Duh, it's cloaked, like all Romulan ships.

You guys really need to recalibrate your sensors.
You haven't heard "Jukebox Hero" until you've heard it in the original Klingon.

Captain Elijah Barnabas Lowe, U.S.S. Sierra.
Captain
# 4
04-04-2014, 12:33 PM
you have to leave all the way out so the pop up to enter the special mission version of the zone is enabled. Entering the regular zone (or already being inside it) where you do normal business (visit planet or missions) won't work.
Captain
# 5
04-04-2014, 12:53 PM
BUT if you are like me and you went to look at the event calendar and you clicked on TRANSWARP and were taken directly to the New Romulus System....

After piddling around in orbit for awhile I got the idea to go to that Admiral (I forget his name, the equivalent of Admiral Quinn for the feds) in New Romulus Command and there I could acquire the event. Once I acquired it I read the description goal and figured out to go all the way out to sector space.

When it came to finding Honor Day for my new Klingon Alt who I had never taken yet for promotion, I took my own self guided tour of each of the people in First City until I got tired then I asked in Zone Chat and someone gave me the astonishingly obvious idea that I could pick the mission up from the Available Missions list, which I did. The rest I could do through hailing command via the event window.

Still not sure how to find K'mpoc (sp) for gaining ranks or what - that's to be solved later.

so in 20 hours it will be much easier the second time around.