Captain
Dunno if its the influx of people for the first contact day event but ive had some bad lag at times where i wasnt able to effect the game with kb or mouse for about half a min and this is during mie so when i got control back i was dead of course.

Hope others report it if they have it if its a issue somewhere, unless its just me lol but ive heard alot of ppl i play stfs and mie with lately today and past few days that have had lag and not just a bit of lag.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-04-2014, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptskeeteruk View Post
Dunno if its the influx of people for the first contact day event but ive had some bad lag at times where i wasnt able to effect the game with kb or mouse for about half a min and this is during mie so when i got control back i was dead of course.

Hope others report it if they have it if its a issue somewhere, unless its just me lol but ive heard alot of ppl i play stfs and mie with lately today and past few days that have had lag and not just a bit of lag.
I've been getting a few DCs as well past few days. Could be new server issues with the event just like the MU event maybe? I hope they'll fix it soon, it's more then annoying now.