Career Officer
# 1 Minor C store tweak please
04-04-2014, 04:08 PM
I understand why under normal circumstances a character from one faction cannot buy c store boffs from the opposing faction....BUT...upon achieving rank 4 of the diplomacy/maurading ladder, a character can select any single bridge officer of the opposing faction---except those that are sold in the c store.

Is this an oversight? Don't you want my money? I jumped through the hoops, now i want my treat...

Please, allow those of us that have worked so hard and for so long to climb this ladder the option of buying just that one.

(i'm just looking to fill out my borged crew...i'm a rom borg, i've got a reman borg, a klingon borg, and even the stasis borg...can i have a human borg too please?)
Empire Veteran
# 2
04-04-2014, 04:12 PM
That defeats the purpose of c-store boffs.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 3
04-04-2014, 04:18 PM
I agree. More C-Store boffs please.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
04-04-2014, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meldrithpw View Post
(i'm just looking to fill out my borged crew...i'm a rom borg, i've got a reman borg, a klingon borg, and even the stasis borg...can i have a human borg too please?)

And if you think that is bad, just wait until you get to Duty Officer section. An all Borg Crew is gonna be a pain.

You can also get Borg BOffs from Missions, the Lobi Store, and the Exchange.

I understand your dilemma. I have a Borg character who is prejudice against organics. She only accepts Borg, Photonics, and Androids on to her crew. Not an easy thing to pull off.
Captain
# 5
04-04-2014, 07:57 PM
So you expect them to give you something for free that they never said they would? If you bused your butt for Diplomacy 4 expecting anything but the core KDF races, well, tough luck.
Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
What's my position?
That people should know what they're screaming about!
(paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
Career Officer
# 6
04-16-2014, 02:38 PM
I'm not looking for anything free. I just want to be able to BUY one of what the opposing faction can get.

I've had a similar problem with another alt of mine, for some reason my fed that spent 2 months grinding to Dip4 can't slot the Ubergorn he paid millions of ec to get.
Captain
# 7
04-16-2014, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meldrithpw View Post
I'm not looking for anything free. I just want to be able to BUY one of what the opposing faction can get.

I've had a similar problem with another alt of mine, for some reason my fed that spent 2 months grinding to Dip4 can't slot the Ubergorn he paid millions of ec to get.
Is it a diplomacy boff or just a normal kdf? Cause if it's the later, that's your problem right there. Not intended for feddies.
It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

And no repetitiveepic, I'm not sorry for any of my posts.