Lt. Commander
Too OP. People shouldn't be able to stack em. If they have more than one, they should go on the same cool down timer. That goes for both sides, Klingon and Fed. There people who just run around the whole round doing that skill and never get touched. It's pretty retarted.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 10:21 PM
So many other skills in T5 PvP, the RSP is useful however, you cant just endlessly tank like earlier tiers. Atleast that was my experience in the 10 total PvP Matches I have been to play at that level :-p
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 10:30 PM
Reverse Shield Polarity does trigger a global cooldown when used, so you can't run them back to back. However, the global cooldown is shorter than the recharge of the power, so it's still useful to take it more than once.

I don't really see a problem with it. Taking it twice eats two high-level Engineering BO slots in place of other abilities that you can use on teammates as well as yourself.

This probably belongs in the PvP section, by the way.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 10:39 PM
definitely needs a cap on how much shield it can give you back, add viral matrix to that op list as well.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2010, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosoul View Post
definitely needs a cap on how much shield it can give you back, add viral matrix to that op list as well.
It does have a cap - it can only give you shields back for as long as the other side obliges you by not ceasing fire. If you want them to get less shields from it, stop shooting them.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genosaurer View Post
It does have a cap - it can only give you shields back for as long as the other side obliges you by not ceasing fire. If you want them to get less shields from it, stop shooting them.
thats not what i meant, its retarded that a single ship can withstand the fire of a whole fleet for the given duration. it should be capped around 10-15k. it is more like the divine shield version of STO right now.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2010, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosoul View Post
thats not what i meant, its retarded that a single ship can withstand the fire of a whole fleet for the given duration. it should be capped around 10-15k. it is more like the divine shield version of STO right now.
I agree. I think , if anything, they should only be able to give you enough juice and your done. It should not be on a timer for 15 secs, or how ever long it is, once you hit it. The skill is more like 15 seconds of invincibility.

I know there is a global cool down too, but I was trying to suggest that the global cooldown be the same duration as the other cool down. In T4 pvp that is all everyone uses. If you don't have two of the skills then your screwed. You start shooting one person and they activate. You move on to the next person and they activate it. You go through the whole team and back to the first person, and they are ready to use their 2nd invincibility skill. Boom your dead because you don't have two of them.