Lt. Commander
I have a metric fton of materials to start, curious if anyone figured out exactly what it takes per level.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashie
I have a metric fton of materials to start, curious if anyone figured out exactly what it takes per level.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=97457
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 04:09 AM
It changed recently in the last patch

What i have done is make about 15 large hypo's/shield things and also i made the Mk II beam array things. Also i made about 6 beam arrays. This was enough to give me access to all the [Lt.Cmdr Mk IV] gear and also [Cmdr Mk VI] gear.

Different items that you craft have different amounts of benefit to getting to the next tier of crafters.

Obviously the harder to craft items advance you quicker towards the enxt crafting tier.

Pro Tip: You can buy white Mk II weapons (beams, torps) that the the first crafter needs from the ship weapons vendor in Earth spacedock for about 1000 energy credits each.

Hope this helps
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 04:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow_Death View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crook
It changed recently in the last patch

What i have done is make about 15 large hypo's/shield things and also i made the Mk II beam array things. Also i made about 6 beam arrays. This was enough to give me access to all the [Lt.Cmdr Mk IV] gear and also [Cmdr Mk VI] gear.

Different items that you craft have different amounts of benefit to getting to the next tier of crafters.

Obviously the harder to craft items advance you quicker towards the enxt crafting tier.

Pro Tip: You can buy white Mk II weapons (beams, torps) that the the first crafter needs from the ship weapons vendor in Earth spacedock for about 1000 energy credits each.

Hope this helps
Thanks for linking my thread Hollow. Crook, my data is all upto date including the changes since the most recent patch. Go check it out!