Lt. Commander
# 1 Efficient Saurian BOs
02-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Do all Saurian bridge officers get efficient?

How do you tell if a Saurian is efficient or not?

Was efficient removed from Saurian BO's?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2010, 11:19 AM
someone just told me about this, does anyone know what's up?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-20-2010, 02:05 PM
No, efficient, for any race, is a very rare buff and it's supposed to be a bug (or so they say). The rare part is for sure though. I had saurian boffs and looked at saurian boff in the ah as well. And other races too. Didn't find a single efficient boff.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-20-2010, 09:11 PM
Not all saurains have the trait. I have three that do and have it displayed.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-20-2010, 11:18 PM
The only guarenteed 'Efficiency" Bridge Officer is the Borg Bridge officer, if you bought your game from Amazon.

To be perfectly honest, as others have said in other threads, it doesn't seem to have much or any effect at all. Many players suspect it is a broken, non-functioning trait. So you aren't really missing much.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-20-2010, 11:24 PM
Its not broken, you just need points in efficiency skills in order to see the actual difference (at least I never noticed the difference until I had some points in the efficiency skills).

Whenever I switch her in, My efficient saurian science BO adds a few points of energy to some of my power levels in a zone. Would post screen shots if I could figure out how to keep my UI on said screen shots. Its not particularly amazing, but the energy gain is there.

Also, last time I checked they weren't all that rare, people generally tend to look in all the wrong places for them...
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-21-2010, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoOverdose View Post
Also, last time I checked they weren't all that rare, people generally tend to look in all the wrong places for them...
There's no need to be cryptic. Where are all the RIGHT places?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-21-2010, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itanius View Post
There's no need to be cryptic. Where are all the RIGHT places?
Only uncommon quality saurian boffs can have the efficient trait. Which seems to indicate to me it's a bug one way or another, but whatever.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-21-2010, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruin9
Only uncommon quality saurian boffs can have the efficient trait. Which seems to indicate to me it's a bug one way or another, but whatever.
I agree. BOs were either never meant to have space traits to begin with, or they're not getting them as equally as they would get ground traits. Either way, it's an odd way to do things.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-21-2010, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itanius View Post
I agree. BOs were either never meant to have space traits to begin with, or they're not getting them as equally as they would get ground traits. Either way, it's an odd way to do things.
Except a dev has alreasy stated it is not a bug. He also stated that it may be a bug that we're not seeing a lot more space traits on varying races.