Lt. Commander
# 1 Lff
02-06-2010, 06:30 AM
I am 25 years old. I live in Canada (Eastern time zone) and am looking for a fleet that I can do pve game content with. I worked at a call center all week so I rarely use voice coms and prefer a fleet where this is not necessary. Will be in game lots this weekend... I have literally just started playing yesterday so might be a bit slow on the learning curve at first. Am currently lieutenant mark 7 atm.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 08:15 AM
Aorta,

Midnight Wolf Knights. A group of like minded individuals that live to have fun while playing Star Trek Online. We are a small group of players Ranging from our early 20's to late 30's and are looking for more people. Currently we are located in North America. We're willing to include overseas. We are a mature group, even if some times we don't seem like it. Guy or Gal, it doesn't matter, as long as you have fun.

We do help one another out, and are willing to teach the game to others. We will even go and repeat Missions along with you to smoothe out your game play. Our Command Staff has played Open Beta and have a wide range of MMO experience.

We Do Not do RP as a whole, although some of us have RP'd in games before and may cater to the casual Role play.

We have a Voice Chat Client, a mic is not a must, but the program sure does make fining things or getting help so much easier.

The Midnight Wolf Knights. Looking for new members. Go Here http://mwk-sto.webs.com/ and take a look.

And if it helps we have a couple of fellow Canadians in our fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 12:55 PM
Hi Aorta,

I represent a group known as "The Sanctuary". Although primarily a UK/EU Fleet we might be of interest to you.

Now you have mentioned of course that your EST so i'll try my best to work out what our usual "peak time" of playing is... If i have it converted it to EST correctly (my brain is currently in "Standby" mode but just incase i've messed up the GMT times are 6pm to 1 or 2am) then it's 1pm until 8 or 9pm that the most of our community is playing, chatting (through the use of a Keyboard, we got bored of voice comms long before we started playing ST:O) and having fun.

We are a nice bunch, we don't bite... although some of the species we have in our community might bite your ankles if you let them get close enough and we are pretty fast to help out both on questions and episode help... just don't be surprised if you ask for episode help and a tier3+ ship comes along.

If you take a look Here you can get some more background info, and find out how to join our community.

Hope you find a fleet that is right for you.

Dark Faith
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 10:28 PM

Please spend a few minutes on our website and check out LNR Fleet. We are getting close to the 250 member cap, so if you would like to join, please do so soon.

We are a Fleet/Guild that is founded on being inclusive. Here are some important facts you should know:

* Casual & mature - Anyone can join who will follow and help enforce our charter

* Stable - Established guild with over 6 years experience

* Multi-game guild - While many stay in a game (I'm a lifetimer) as you might move on to new games, so do others in LNR. Stay with the same gang as new games come out.

* PVP - For those interested, we have highly organized PVP teams and events

* Strong Leadership - Members can prove themselves and become highest ranking leaders through our election process - All of our leadership was elected -- they have proven their leadership

* You can be an officer - Join the STO Chapter now as a Member or Acting Director / Officer for a limited time. Elections for new Co-Leaders will hapen in the weeks to come, so get in now.

* Voice Chat - Private Vent server (only join if you want)

* Strong communication - Full featured website (over 100,000 posts), roster, forums, chat, image gallery, and more spend your game time ...gaming...discuss guild matters on the website

* Inclusive guild - not exclusive - We don't require you to be on at certain hours, play certain amount of time, or play a certain way...you play how you want to.

Please join us and learn what it is to be part of a legendary Guild.

www.GoLegend.com