Lt. Commander
When I had seen the concepts for the science ships in Star Trek Online over the past few months, I was never wholly satisfied with the look of the models. Specifically, I thought the Horizon looked kind of goofy.

But after having played through the Lieutenant Commander Rank in the Horizon Class, I have to say that I love the looks of that little ship. It's got a lot of character despite the fact that it looks like it is shooting photons out of its button even when firing in the forward arc.

Be that as it may, I'd like to express my thanks to the folks who created this little gem. I get a little thrill each time I see it warp into a system.

The only other ship that gave me a lot of pleasure to see in the game thus far is the Connie Refit which I flew in the only beta. I audibly yelped with glee seeing the Connie warp into the system the first time.

I didn't think that I would get attached to any other ship in the game, but the Horizon is pretty damn cool. Thanks for making a ship that made me want to play the game more than I should want to. Great work, guys.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 11:30 PM
I fly a Horizon and I am pleased with the look of the ship so far, much better than the other 2 options I think.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 11:38 PM
You just love it cuse it looks like a *****