Career Officer
So what is going on with the Arc portal? I wanted to purchase Zen, and when I select the amount, I am only given a small list of games (Rusty Hearts, Blacklight, RaiderZ, Fortuna) to send my Zen to--which does not include Star Trek Online? Can we no longer purchase Zen for STO?
Ensign
# 2
04-06-2014, 08:09 AM
Good afternoon,
I have the same exact problem, trying to buy some Zen but unable to transfer them STO... Any hints?
thank you very much!
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
04-06-2014, 11:57 AM
i am having the same problem whats going on?
Captain
# 4
04-06-2014, 11:41 PM
The website glitched earlier. It's been fixed.
Useful Links for Foundry Writers | STO standalone installer

Quote:
We therefore commit his body to the deep, to be turned into corruption, looking for the resurrection of the body when the stars shall give up their dead.
Ensign
# 5
06-07-2014, 01:48 AM
I've been having this problem for two weeks now. Only Neverwinter and something called Fortuna are in the list of available games for zen transfer.
I sent a ticket to billing support and they told me to clean my browser cache and cookies, which I did. And I've been doing so every day since. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, even Opera web browsers. I clean the cookies, reset my computer, come back to "My Wallet" page and... nothing.
Neverwinter is still there, no STO in sight.
I sent duplicate tickets, updaded the original several times, and all I get is "clean your cookies".
Oh, btw, each response from PWE billing is marked as Neverwinter in the product field with advertisements about it for good measure. I've never (no pun intended) played that game in my life, yet billing clearly wants me to.
Thanks to anyone who might read this. I don't know what else to try.
Captain
# 6
06-07-2014, 04:54 AM
I just checked, I have all games in my list

https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet

You could try a freeware cleaner for cookies/caches.