Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 558
I am looking to purchase a T4/T5 fleet with all holdings complete. I am not concerned with special projects. If anyone is willing to sell one please PM me. This is for IN GAME items ONLY. A trade for the T4/T5 Fleet for EC, ships ETC.
NERF CANNONS - THEY NEED A 50% NERF
CRUISERS NEED A 206% HULL BUFF

Last edited by empireofsteve; 04-06-2014 at 04:53 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,471
# 2
04-06-2014, 10:55 AM
I don't think you're supposed to advertise this kind of stuff here, regardless of what currency you are offering.

stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More!
It's about time. DEVS NEED ACCOUNTABILITY.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,072
# 3
04-06-2014, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
I don't think you're supposed to advertise this kind of stuff here, regardless of what currency you are offering.
Been done plenty of times before. Don't think there is an issue. As long as no real world money is involved it's all good.

Btw OP, I wish you luck but expect to pay through the nose.
It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.



And no repetitiveepic, I'm not sorry for any of my posts.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 558
# 4
04-06-2014, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peetapipmac View Post
Been done plenty of times before. Don't think there is an issue. As long as no real world money is involved it's all good.

Btw OP, I wish you luck but expect to pay through the nose.
If it is for in game items, which this is, then it is allowed, and I know that the price is going to be stupidly high.
NERF CANNONS - THEY NEED A 50% NERF
CRUISERS NEED A 206% HULL BUFF
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,471
# 5
04-06-2014, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peetapipmac View Post
Been done plenty of times before. Don't think there is an issue. As long as no real world money is involved it's all good.

Btw OP, I wish you luck but expect to pay through the nose.
Cool, I stand corrected then. OP, All the best to your purchase (it will be stupidly expensive though. My fleet's T5 starbase is roughly worth $150 in dil projects alone, assuming I did the math right)

stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More!
It's about time. DEVS NEED ACCOUNTABILITY.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,308
# 6
04-06-2014, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by empireofsteve View Post
If it is for in game items, which this is, then it is allowed, and I know that the price is going to be stupidly high.
How many billions of EC do you have? I'm not saying that as an exaggeration - a maxed-out fleet is probably worth many billions of Energy Credits.

I mean my fleet is just finishing up a 1,700,000 Dilithium project. That's the equivalent of 13,000Zen which is the equivalent of 114 Master Keys which is the equivalent of about 284,281,000 Energy Credits. And that's just for ONE project's Dilithium contribution.

So yeah, do you have tens of billions of Energy Credits?



Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
Cool, I stand corrected then. OP, All the best to your purchase (it will be stupidly expensive though. My fleet's T5 starbase is roughly worth $150 in dil projects alone, assuming I did the math right)
Lol, that's a MASSIVE under-estimate. The T4 Starbase upgrade requires 1.615m Dilithium provided you finish the Mine holding. That's about 12.5k Zen at a 130:1 exchange rate, which is what - €125? For that one upgrade alone.

Last edited by walshicus; 04-06-2014 at 11:10 AM.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,072
# 7
04-06-2014, 11:29 AM
Also if it's a kdf fleet you are looking for you can probably double the price. Tier 5 kdf fleets are are rarer then intelligent reality tv stars.
It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.



And no repetitiveepic, I'm not sorry for any of my posts.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 558
# 8
04-06-2014, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peetapipmac View Post
Also if it's a kdf fleet you are looking for you can probably double the price. Tier 5 kdf fleets are are rarer then intelligent reality tv stars.
My bad. This is a Fed fleet.
NERF CANNONS - THEY NEED A 50% NERF
CRUISERS NEED A 206% HULL BUFF
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 268
# 9
04-06-2014, 12:01 PM
i doubt you'll find anything above tier 3 for sale. to go beyond that takes serious dedication, and if someone cares enough to progress that far, they probably wouldn't have any interest in selling it.
however, every man has his price. i'm sure if you offered say, 10x bug ships, 10x relativity, and a random collection of a few dozen other lockbox ships, plus a billion ec, 50,000 contaband, and a large collection of mkxii purple consoles, you might find someone willing to sell... though it may still be difficult. you should probably throw in your kids and the deed to your house to sweeten the deal.
Fleet: Stargate-Union
Pizza: Pepperoni
Kalek shel'tek!

"Do not make me look foolish by allowing yourself to be murdered" -Lord Yu
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,072
# 10
04-06-2014, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blevok View Post
i doubt you'll find anything above tier 3 for sale. to go beyond that takes serious dedication, and if someone cares enough to progress that far, they probably wouldn't have any interest in selling it.
however, every man has his price. i'm sure if you offered say, 10x bug ships, 10x relativity, and a random collection of a few dozen other lockbox ships, plus a billion ec, 50,000 contaband, and a large collection of mkxii purple consoles, you might find someone willing to sell... though it may still be difficult. you should probably throw in your kids and the deed to your house to sweeten the deal.
OUT OF GAME CURRENCY!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!


lol
It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.



And no repetitiveepic, I'm not sorry for any of my posts.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:10 AM.