Lt. Commander
# 1 Crashed
02-06-2010, 11:54 PM
This is really wierd. I was doing a deadspace mission, and right after i killed the last enemy to complete it, my computer poped up a notice and said i crashed. So i just went to the login screen and it's doing some kinda "verifying" thing and is doing it out of 98206 items like it downloading? Can someone tell me what is happening and why?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 11:59 PM
This is common after a crash to make sure all files are correct and not broken, so what you are seeing is the program scanning all files on your computer and doing a check to make sure they are the right file and size and such.

Just let it finish what its doing.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordiaky View Post
This is common after a crash to make sure all files are correct and not broken, so what you are seeing is the program scanning all files on your computer and doing a check to make sure they are the right file and size and such.

Just let it finish what its doing.
Cool thanks for the info.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 12:09 AM
hmm now it's not letting me log in? just says "Connecting to the login server" Oh well bed time i guess.

Either that or says im not allowed, Cryptc wtf?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 12:37 AM
I have been trying to log in and play since about 2pm Central time today and have been able to connect MAYBE 3 times for about 10 minutes each time. Other than that, I keep getting the freeze at Connecting to Login Server or Disconnected from Account Server notice...including being kicked off the server twice as soon as a mission is completed. WTH? 12 hours of attempted logins and only 30 or so minutes of play. =0(