Lt. Commander
I have done it twice now, the first time, after I'd scanned all the nodes, I got my first computer crash. The whole thing locked up, had to reboot it after turning off the power. Then i did the mission again and destroyed the repair hubs...the mission left the screen but then nothing. It still shows up as "Fight In A War Zone" mission on my list.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 03:14 AM
yes their is, but no one posted a ticket in game so the STO team doesn't know theirs a problem with it

i plan to ticket it after the servers come backup if its still broken
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 12:56 PM
Good to know! I shall ticket it also.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 12:58 PM
Gameplay Bugs ^^^^ that a' way :-)
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 01:06 PM
broke again? that was fixed 2 or 3 patches ago because it was broke.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 02:10 PM
This is already a multiple-person ticket ingame.

#580459 I think.

I've seen the ticket update itself every few minutes or at most a couple hours, so many many people are reporting it. (It keeps changing from the last person who clicked "I have this issue" to give a new countdown from when it was last updated).

Someone was saying in the zone that the Klingon chars can complete it without any problems, but no matter if the Feds win, or lose, it doesn't complete for them.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuomi View Post
This is already a multiple-person ticket ingame.

#580459 I think.

I've seen the ticket update itself every few minutes or at most a couple hours, so many many people are reporting it. (It keeps changing from the last person who clicked "I have this issue" to give a new countdown from when it was last updated).

Someone was saying in the zone that the Klingon chars can complete it without any problems, but no matter if the Feds win, or lose, it doesn't complete for them.
Oh, well, then I'll need to submit another problem ticket - the support ticket search function didn't detect ANY other issues with either "Warzone" or "Borg Hunt" when I submitted my ticket...
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-07-2010, 03:25 PM
From what I can tell, the Fed side mission description is wrong. It reads "Scan the Hubs" or something when, (from what everyone keeps screaming) the Feds are supposed to kill Borg Orbs and Hulks.

inadvertently, new players who aren't aware of the situation, scan the hubs and the mission fails.

Again, this is only what I hear when I go into the zone. I haven't actually completed it yet.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-08-2010, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboPimp View Post
yes their is, but no one posted a ticket in game so the STO team doesn't know theirs a problem with it

i plan to ticket it after the servers come backup if its still broken
heh some of us ticketed it a few dasy ago. Seems the patch that fixed Azura brok borg. Was doing it a few times over and over again that patch came out and a few of us could not turn in our completed missions for there nor pick it up again when we tried deleating it to see fi that would work.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-08-2010, 07:50 AM
I tried this for the first time last night. I had no idea what to do, but lots of people were screaming at others in open chat. Apparently there's a stage that says to destroy repair hulks. Well I never saw a 'repair hulk', but I did see 'repair hubs'. But people were saying to NOT destroy those, though.

The end result was that too many people had no idea what to do because the instructions were so screwy and the instance kept resetting. I eventually just gave up and left.