Lt. Commander
# 11
02-07-2010, 06:18 AM
JonathanMax we are sorry to hear that you wont be joining Gamma Fleet and hope you change your mind in the near future.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-07-2010, 11:04 AM
Hi there,

I just wan to say thanks again for accepting my application. Looking forward to working with you both.

Kind Regards

Dave
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-07-2010, 11:54 AM
Dont want to cause trouble but i saw this █ Gamma Fleet Caption in your sig, might want to fix that.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-07-2010, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
Dont want to cause trouble but i saw this █ Gamma Fleet Caption in your sig, might want to fix that.
Well done! You have found the secret of the week! all you have to do now is join gamma fleet and contact me in game for the reward!
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-08-2010, 12:44 PM
Gamma Fleet is looking for new members at this very point in time. At the moment there are 3 members and we are looking for more. We are hopeing to get as many people as possible in the up comeing year. We are also looking for people to join with good ideas on how we can get Gamma Fleet out there so more people will join.
I hope we get some of you to join doesnt matter what rank you are how much how little you no about the game. The fleet will be there to help.Well thats all i got to say ill see you out there and hope you join Gamma Fleet.

Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
# 16 Fleet application
02-14-2010, 07:28 AM
Ingame Name: John Shepherd
Forum Name: sickboy_uk
Race: Human
Ship Name: USS NORMANDY MK2
Ship Class: Crusier
Registry Number: NCC-92870
Position(Tactical, Engineering, Science): Engineering
Other MMO's Played: Warhammer online
Why You Wish To Join: I havent really been in a guild before. I really like working in a team and i really like the idea of doing fleet actions and missions together. Just looking to have fun and enjoy the game with other people.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-14-2010, 08:05 AM
Thank you Sickboy, you have bean accepted into Gammafleet, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-26-2010, 02:46 PM
Ingame Name: supe
Forum Name: superkidder
Ship Name: Kimbot (my little girls nickname )
Ship Class: Cruiser
Registry Number: deno2000
Position(Tactical, Engineering, Science): Tac
Other MMO's Played: Name it, i have played it
Why You Wish To Join: well atm in this game i feel like am playing a one player game not much chatting to people just going about doing my missions. I was talking to one of your members computerkid, i told him am a bit of a chatty man and like the social part of games, friend making chatting etc... i havent been in a corp/guild/fleet yet on STO so thought i would start with yourselfs. Am pretty active atm and playing each day. cant wait to get into some high end/end game stuff and looking for the right people to do it with. anymroe questions you wish to ask of me then feel free in game or drop me a line here. BTW am in the uk so on EU time zone

Lt. Commander
# 19
03-02-2010, 09:49 AM
Thank you superkidder for filling out the form for Gamma Fleet. I have spoken with the fleet captian and he has said he will be happy for you to join. Let me be the first to say welcome to Gamma Fleet. We look forward to surveing with you.
Lt. Commander
# 20 Gamma Fleet (want to join) :P
03-20-2010, 07:30 AM
Ingame name: Ward
Forum name: ThePirateOfLand
Ship name: (U.S.S.) Salvador
Ship class: Light Cruiser (for now )
Registry Number: NCC-93335
Position(Tactical, Engineering, Science): Tactical
Other MMO's Played: WoW, Runes of Magic, *********, 7 Sins (think it's a MMO game) and some more...
Why You Wish To Join: Wanted to be in a fleet and then i meet computerkid and one more (don't remember hes name...) and they asked me if i want to join the Gamma Fleet and i answerd yes. I have not been playing Star Trek for so long... (still learning stuff). I hope i can join the Gamma Fleet and i will do my best if i can (will get people to join the Gamma Fleet.