Lt. Commander
# 1 fully shut down
02-07-2010, 03:13 AM
it is way to Op to have EVER thing on cool down with no movement and no way to undebuff it ur suck in one spot with nothing to do for ever but wait to die how is that fare or right if its not the intended skill set then its a bug and i cant even tell u the name of the more then one that dose it cuz u wont show the debuffs on my toon so what the fix to bend over and take every 30 sec

lol ok was a little mad yes but viral is not the only thing that shuts u down and crowd control is to be exspested but while in the circle of death
and they put all of ur abiilitys no mater what they are and u can not move or use wep. at all repeatedly that is op.. crowed controle needs to be limited baced of its effctivness

and i agee voice to go with debuff icons would be cool
and lotti if it dose not work once ur hit its usless as you =)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 03:23 AM
........................ <- Here are some periods for you. Use them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 04:08 AM
Yes, take it like a man you weakling!

The first post makes almost no sense at all. But I'm going to assume it's the Viral Matrix BrOff ability that's the thing.

Attack Pattern Omega prevents Viral Matrix from working. Also, Science Team will remove it - it's currently bugged so you can't use Science Team while under the effect of Viral Matrix but devs has stated that it will be fixed so you can use Science Team to remove Viral Matrix even after you've been hit by it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 05:19 AM
(holds up a Scanner and selects Translation Module and Scans the post)

*beep *beep*

It appears he might be talking about the skill that disables your ship? They have this is ground too, its one of the combat mechanics of STO PvE or PvP. Don't rush in so close to a big ship that can do this next time is my suggestion. And perhaps bring friends to cover you while your vulnerable.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 06:13 AM
Well I thought I experienced a mildly amusing battle against a Romulan Battleship last night. I activated Jam Senors while the NPC kicked off Active Viral Matrix on me. We both sat there watching each other's shields regen for a few while we growled at each other.

To the OP: Getting crowd controlled is the part of most MMORPs lives. We all have to suck it up.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raveg View Post
it is way to Op to have EVER thing on cool down with no movement and no way to undebuff it ur suck in one spot with nothing to do for ever but wait to die how is that fare or right if its not the intended skill set then its a bug and i cant even tell u the name of the more then one that dose it cuz u wont show the debuffs on my toon so what the fix to bend over and take every 30 sec
Debuff icons would be nice. Id love to hear the computer say "We have been boarded" or "Weapon Systens Offline" I don't just want debuff icons with STO I want SOUND FX and tactical feedback HELL YA!
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2010, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothandros
Debuff icons would be nice. Id love to hear the computer say "We have been boarded" or "Weapon Systens Offline" I don't just want debuff icons with STO I want SOUND FX and tactical feedback HELL YA!
LOL I would love to hear the computer say wtih Majel Barrett voice with alerts like...

"We're being pwned"
"It's a trap!"
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-07-2010, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stongbad
LOL I would love to hear the computer say wtih Majel Barrett voice with alerts like...

"We're being pwned"
"It's a trap!"
Wouldn't it be awsome though if the computer called it all out and not just a debuff icon? I mean that girl who does the Star Trek computer voice has probably recorded so much it could do play by play commentary...